Second Row situation

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

piorugby10

Second Row situation

Post by piorugby10 »

Regarding the second row situation in Leinster,I think we can we can all agree we are in a dire situation coming into next season. I was watching the english premiership today and saw one of our old academy boys Eoin Sheriff come on for the last half an hour for Saracens against Northampton and put in a great performance.Since he left us he has developed very well physically and in his all round game.From the half hour I saw of him today he looks every inch a Leinster star of the future.Has anyone heard is there a possibility of him returning in the future?
Keith
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Second Row situation

Post by Keith »

piorugby10 wrote:Regarding the second row situation in Leinster,I think we can we can all agree we are in a dire situation coming into next season. I was watching the english premiership today and saw one of our old academy boys Eoin Sheriff come on for the last half an hour for Saracens against Northampton and put in a great performance.Since he left us he has developed very well physically and in his all round game.From the half hour I saw of him today he looks every inch a Leinster star of the future.Has anyone heard is there a possibility of him returning in the future?
There was rumours of him going to London Irish next season.
piorugby10

Post by piorugby10 »

apparently that deal is off and he is not lined up to go anywhere...hopefully he'll come home.
piorugby10

Post by piorugby10 »

apparently that deal is no longer happening i was told and he isnt going anywhere as of yet...hopefully he might come home.