Munster 2014/2015

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

Munster 2014/2015

Postby Dave Cahill » July 7th, 2014, 9:52 am

New season , New jerseys - o heres the new munster away jersey to kick things off

Image
I have Bumbleflex
User avatar
Dave Cahill
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 20624
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 4:32 pm
Location: None of your damn business

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby nc6000 » July 7th, 2014, 9:54 am

Yikes! You won't get knocked down on the way home wearing that.
User avatar
nc6000
Mullet
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: June 25th, 2007, 8:17 pm

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby ceemec » July 7th, 2014, 10:18 am

Surely a training jersey?!
User avatar
ceemec
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6791
Joined: April 23rd, 2006, 7:08 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby Peg Leg » July 7th, 2014, 10:28 am

Is that design on the jersey or a photomark protection?
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
User avatar
Peg Leg
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 8070
Joined: February 1st, 2010, 6:08 pm
Location: Procrastinasia

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby Avenger » July 7th, 2014, 10:42 am

Peg Leg wrote:Is that design on the jersey or a photomark protection?


No doubt some nonsense about pride or honesty or counties or something something something...
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
User avatar
Avenger
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: February 9th, 2006, 4:57 pm
Location: lost in thought; it's unfamiliar territory...

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby Muriel » July 7th, 2014, 10:48 am

Peg Leg wrote:Is that design on the jersey or a photomark protection?



Looks to me like a stag and some 'celtic' swirly crap.
When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist. - Brittany (Glee)
User avatar
Muriel
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3445
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 5:39 pm

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby Munsterboy » July 7th, 2014, 10:55 am

Looks like it might be the stag's head from the crest. Anyway, yet another hideous design.

Thanks Adidas. I have yet to buy one of your jerseys and you've just given me good reason not to buy another one.
We're all red on the inside.
Munsterboy
Mullet
 
Posts: 1599
Joined: July 27th, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby Avenger » July 7th, 2014, 10:59 am

Munsterboy wrote:Thanks Adidas.


Good point. All the Adidas jerseys seem to be the same - just different colours.
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
User avatar
Avenger
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: February 9th, 2006, 4:57 pm
Location: lost in thought; it's unfamiliar territory...

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby meinster » July 7th, 2014, 11:53 am

Gas how the spiderman jersey is still the last decent jersey (despite the ridicule it received at the time). Every Adidas jersey since has been a disappointment, but this one is on a whole new level of manky.
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
User avatar
meinster
Girvan Dempsey
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: June 4th, 2006, 1:21 pm
Location: Meinster, mainly

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby ratpack » July 7th, 2014, 12:38 pm

To the brave and faithful anything is ... eh... wearable?!
User avatar
ratpack
Mullet
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: April 2nd, 2006, 10:54 pm

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby jimbobjoe » July 7th, 2014, 1:01 pm

Avenger wrote:
Munsterboy wrote:Thanks Adidas.


Good point. All the Adidas jerseys seem to be the same - just different colours.


Same styles but the Chiefs, Blues and Hurricanes jerseys are all pretty nice this year. Crusaders though is awful with it's 'chain mail' design.
I'll die before I surrender, Tim.
User avatar
jimbobjoe
Enlightened
 
Posts: 893
Joined: September 16th, 2009, 9:23 pm

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby domhnallj » July 7th, 2014, 1:50 pm

Munsterboy wrote:Looks like it might be the stag's head from the crest. Anyway, yet another hideous design.

Thanks Adidas. I have yet to buy one of your jerseys and you've just given me good reason not to buy another one.


It's not a stag it's a buck.

I agree, nothing about that jersey is nice.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
User avatar
domhnallj
Girvan Dempsey
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 9:12 am

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby bgclaw » July 7th, 2014, 2:02 pm

Any sign of the Ulster 1 Dave.
bgclaw
Bookworm
 
Posts: 249
Joined: March 18th, 2012, 7:02 pm

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby Munsterboy » July 7th, 2014, 5:14 pm

meinster wrote:Gas how the spiderman jersey is still the last decent jersey (despite the ridicule it received at the time). Every Adidas jersey since has been a disappointment, but this one is on a whole new level of manky.


That's the last one I bought. Have worn it to Munster matches all over Europe and have often worn it training and it's still going strong. Was never crazy about the spidey stripes but that's a minor gripe.

As a matter of interest, is all Canterbury stuff, including replica jerseys, still bullet proof?
We're all red on the inside.
Munsterboy
Mullet
 
Posts: 1599
Joined: July 27th, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby Dave Cahill » July 7th, 2014, 5:21 pm

Munsterboy wrote:
meinster wrote:Gas how the spiderman jersey is still the last decent jersey (despite the ridicule it received at the time). Every Adidas jersey since has been a disappointment, but this one is on a whole new level of manky.


That's the last one I bought. Have worn it to Munster matches all over Europe and have often worn it training and it's still going strong. Was never crazy about the spidey stripes but that's a minor gripe.

As a matter of interest, is all Canterbury stuff, including replica jerseys, still bullet proof?

Yes and no. The replicas are good quality, but not cotton, mine are all still in great condition, they hold their colour, shape and size far better for example, but I wonder are they going to last as long as the cotton ones. The supporters jerseys are same as always though - they'll outlast humanity
I have Bumbleflex
User avatar
Dave Cahill
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 20624
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 4:32 pm
Location: None of your damn business

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby Morf » July 7th, 2014, 6:52 pm

Isn't that the same awful colour the Highlanders fans went mental about for their (turned out not to be) new jersey but actually 2nd jersey?
User avatar
Morf
Girvan Dempsey
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: April 26th, 2011, 2:20 am

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby rookie » July 7th, 2014, 8:12 pm

ceemec wrote:Surely a training jersey?!


Yep!
http://cms10.sotic.net/rdimages/munster ... ontent.gif
rookie
Graduate
 
Posts: 665
Joined: December 14th, 2008, 1:09 am

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby Dave Cahill » July 7th, 2014, 8:21 pm

rookie wrote:
ceemec wrote:Surely a training jersey?!


Yep!
http://cms10.sotic.net/rdimages/munster ... ontent.gif


Nope, thats a different shirt entirely, it doesn't have the current adidas thing of the three stripes across the top of the back for example
I have Bumbleflex
User avatar
Dave Cahill
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 20624
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 4:32 pm
Location: None of your damn business

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby bgclaw » July 7th, 2014, 10:05 pm

With Joe at the helm its the only way to get a few Munster lads gametime in green.
bgclaw
Bookworm
 
Posts: 249
Joined: March 18th, 2012, 7:02 pm

Re: Munster 2014/2015

Postby paddyor » July 7th, 2014, 10:42 pm

bgclaw wrote:With Joe at the helm its the only way to get a few Munster lads gametime in green.

But even then Joe's liable to drop them and DESTROY their confidence just like he did with TOD :twisted:
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Girvan Dempsey
 
Posts: 2962
Joined: November 17th, 2012, 12:48 am

Next

Return to General Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], IanD, ronk and 1 guest