Ulster 2015/16

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Ulster 2015/16

Post by neill_m »

ronk wrote:
rooster wrote:Wonder will we be allowed a medical replacement this time or will we be told use the academy again.
No one gets medical replacements
Unless you are Munster[WINKING FACE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

neill_m wrote:
ronk wrote:
rooster wrote:Wonder will we be allowed a medical replacement this time or will we be told use the academy again.
No one gets medical replacements
Unless you are Munster[WINKING FACE]

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

Wasn't Brad Thorn a medical joker in same scenario?
Seeing as Munster and Leinster got equal treatment I see no reason Ulster wouldn't
*** Edited by mod - WUM ***
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh must have a different meaning elsewhere ;)
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

Oldschoolsocks wrote:Shhhhhhhhhhhhh must have a different meaning elsewhere ;)
Ha good oldschoolsocks the bluffer on another site. Your like me to Munster Fans Forum.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

MunsterSugar wrote:Wasn't Brad Thorn a medical joker in same scenario?
No, he wasn't
I have Bumbleflex
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

MunsterSugar wrote:
Ha good oldschoolsocks the bluffer on another site. Your like me to Munster Fans Forum.
Dunno about that, but at least you wear your heart on your sleeve, for that I commend you.
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

Dave Cahill wrote:
No, he wasn't
Are you sure?
As the press release stated he was signed due to Leo Cullens injury and Sykes return to South Africa.
So I think what your looking for is Yes he was
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

Oldschoolsocks wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote:
Dunno about that, but at least you wear your heart on your sleeve, for that I commend you.
Ha trust me your the same. Ha fair play not afraid to get stuck in. I thought I had it bad here but man your thought of as bad over there as I am here [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

MunsterSugar wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:
No, he wasn't
Are you sure?
As the press release stated he was signed due to Leo Cullens injury and Sykes return to South Africa.
He was signed to replace Sykes. Cullen's injury had nothing to do with it and happened after the deal was done and dusted
I have Bumbleflex
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

Dave Cahill wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote: No, he wasn't
Are you sure?
He was signed to replace Sykes. Cullen's injury had nothing to do with it and happened after the deal was done and dusted
Read press release again. Was signed to replace Sykes AND as medical cover for Cullen injury.
So again as I've been accused of moving goalposts. Maybe stick to what ye preach here. Either both are simple "signings to replace a NIQ" or "Medical joker". Both were done in same vein.
So again it's great Munster AND Leinster got equal treatment and hopefully Ulster do too if they require it.
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Ulster 2015/16

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

MunsterSugar wrote:
Oldschoolsocks wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote: Ha good oldschoolsocks the bluffer on another site. Your like me to Munster Fans Forum.
Ha trust me your the same. Ha fair play not afraid to get stuck in. I thought I had it bad here but man your thought of as bad over there as I am here [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
I wouldn't think so MS, I tend to read posts and consider what is behind them, reflect and form a judgment.

Firstly I'm never going to win a popularity contest either up here or down there and secondly just because I received a backlash from the wailing wall for not agreeing we should change the laws of the game in order to theoretically suspend Zane Kirchner for 16 weeks for tackling Sweetnam on Stephens day, and for pointing out that Zebo is off form and my theory was that he's out of condition doesn't necessarily mean everybody hates me does it?

Anyways happy to continue this conversation in the Limepit, let's not clog up the Ulster thread eh?
Last edited by Oldschoolsocks on March 17th, 2017, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

When Coatzee was out at the start of the season Ulster got no injury Joker. Hes out now for a reported 9 months, i doubt theyll be allowed a replacement at least until.next season.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

paddyor wrote:When Coatzee was out at the start of the season Ulster got no injury Joker. Hes out now for a reported 9 months, i doubt theyll be allowed a replacement at least until.next season.
Yet Munster have been allowed 4 inc Mr Taute who was allowed to stay even after Saili was fit again......

MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

neill_m wrote:
paddyor wrote:When Coatzee was out at the start of the season Ulster got no injury Joker. Hes out now for a reported 9 months, i doubt theyll be allowed a replacement at least until.next season.
Yet Munster have been allowed 4 inc Mr Taute who was allowed to stay even after Saili was fit again......

Not true as Coetzre wasn't even here at start of year. So again maybe do facts correct. Cirrie Cup contracts meant he was never die before November. As Neil Doak indicated they never requested a replacement.

Paddyor again misfiring just to hit Munstet
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

MunsterSugar wrote:
neill_m wrote:

Not true as Coetzre wasn't even here at start of year. So again maybe do facts correct. Cirrie Cup contracts meant he was never die before November. As Neil Doak indicated they never requested a replacement.

Not getting involved in a Leinster/Munster fight[WINKING FACE]

But Ulster should be allowed to bring in someone to cover Coetzee this season anyway. Next season is a different debate....

MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

neill_m wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote:
neill_m wrote: Yet Munster have been allowed 4 inc Mr Taute who was allowed to stay even after Saili was fit again......

Not getting involved in a Leinster/Munster fight[WINKING FACE]

But Ulster should be allowed to bring in someone to cover Coetzee this season anyway. Next season is a different debate....

100% agree. They haven't asked but of they do. 100% for this season and next
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

100% agree. This season and next. They haven't asked. But I agree they should be allowed. They haven't talent at backrow at moment like Leinster are poor at 2nd row developing or Munster at props. It does nobody any favours to see other provinces suffer for issues like that
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

MunsterSugar wrote:100% agree. This season and next. They haven't asked. But I agree they should be allowed. They haven't talent at backrow at moment like Leinster are poor at 2nd row developing or Munster at props. It does nobody any favours to see other provinces suffer for issues like that
Have to get the guys to actually move mind. Several Leinster lads have said no to going North...there are tax/currency issues to be fair

paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

neill_m wrote:

Mitch lam springs to mind.

Ps turn off the tapatalk signature
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles