Ulster 2015/16

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Re: Ulster 2015/16

Post by MunsterSugar »

wixfjord wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote: As I said if ye think that Munster are getting treatment. Grand but your point says we will never know until another scenario happens.
There's no issue having 10 NIQs if they're replacing NIQs.
I think it's objectively correct that Munster are currently getting treatment that no other province has ever received.
Whether it happens in the future or not we'll see, but as it stands, it's unchartered waters.

You're point is basically then that 'Munster aren't getting special treatment because this might happen again in the future'? Is that it?

As to your point about 'There's no issue having 10 NIQs if they're replacing NIQs.' Is that based on your own moral perception or are you saying that this is fine within IRFU regulations?
I'm saying you can't say it's special treatment until it's shown elsewhere. Also IRFU sanction every deal so it's them that has final call and perception.
*** Edited by mod - WUM ***
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

MunsterSugar wrote: Again he said 10 are on books..
Who did?
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

MunsterSugar wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote: Oh but he is being paid by Insurance sir
No, he really isn't. Same shite munster fans were at when they signed Christian Cullan crocked, Insurance pays you to f%~k off, not to hang around
But he is Dave. So again ye can move argument to suit yourselves but do it for both. He wants to play on after this year and that's why insurance ain't telling him F Off. It's like if you have an accidentbat work insurance cover wages. So again sorry but that's that
Pure utter rubbish. I've had enough, you're on ignore
I have Bumbleflex
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

MunsterSugar wrote: I'm saying you can't say it's special treatment until it's shown elsewhere.
So you're saying special treatment can't be called special treatment until it's 'shown elsewhere' (and then by definition doesn't become special treatment)? :lol:
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

Dave Cahill wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote: No, he really isn't. Same shite munster fans were at when they signed Christian Cullan crocked, Insurance pays you to f%~k off, not to hang around
But he is Dave. So again ye can move argument to suit yourselves but do it for both. He wants to play on after this year and that's why insurance ain't telling him F Off. It's like if you have an accidentbat work insurance cover wages. So again sorry but that's that
Pure utter rubbish. I've had enough, you're on ignore
Good man Dave. See you can't help when you sh!t is proven wrong
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

wixfjord wrote:
Who did?
Paddy did
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

MunsterSugar wrote:
wixfjord wrote:
Who did?
Paddy did
Which post? Sorry I haven't been following the thread, can you point out there he said '10 on the books'?
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

wixfjord wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote: I'm saying you can't say it's special treatment until it's shown elsewhere.
So you're saying special treatment can't be called special treatment until it's 'shown elsewhere' (and then by definition doesn't become special treatment)? :lol:
No what I'm saying is there is no basis. Do Leinster get special treatment as they get rents paid due to not owning suitable stadium?
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

MunsterSugar wrote:
wixfjord wrote:
No what I'm saying is there is no basis. Do Leinster get special treatment as they get rents paid due to not owning suitable stadium?
The basis is they've gotten more NIQs in one season than any other province has ever had! It's fairly simple.
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

wixfjord wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote:
wixfjord wrote: So you're saying special treatment can't be called special treatment until it's 'shown elsewhere' (and then by definition doesn't become special treatment)? :lol:
The basis is they've gotten more NIQs in one season than any other province has ever had! It's fairly simple.
But simply because of short term contracts. So not really
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

wixfjord wrote:
Which post? Sorry I haven't been following the thread, can you point out there he said '10 on the books'?
Which post was it MS?
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

Ireland are beating England.
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

wixfjord wrote:
wixfjord wrote:
Which post was it MS?
Post 1220 in reference to Thorn. Butbas I said ye make argument to move posts. No fear of me I'm here to fight my ground [WINKING FACE]

Unless Limecat bans again for not being a Leinster fan
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

MunsterSugar wrote:
wixfjord wrote:
wixfjord wrote:
Which post was it MS?
Post 1220 in reference to Thorn. Butbas I said ye make argument to move posts. No fear of me I'm here to fight my ground [WINKING FACE]

Nothing about 'on the books' in that. You said that in a subsequent post.
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

wixfjord wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote:
wixfjord wrote: Which post was it MS?

Nothing about 'on the books' in that. You said that in a subsequent post.
Post 1220. Its numbered. It was obvious what he meant. As I said if you want to move goalposts fair enough. Just don't go all hypocritical when its only to suit
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

MunsterSugar wrote: Post 1220. Its numbered. It was obvious what he meant. As I said if you want to move goalposts fair enough. Just don't go all hypocritical when its only to suit
Oh I know which post you're talking about thanks, but there was nothing about 'on the books' in it. You said that in a subsequent post, thus ironically, 'changing the goalposts'.

Link me to the post he referenced 'on the books' in there?
MunsterSugar wrote: Just don't go all hypocritical when its only to suit
No idea what that means.
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

wixfjord wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote: Post 1220. Its numbered. It was obvious what he meant. As I said if you want to move goalposts fair enough. Just don't go all hypocritical when its only to suit
Oh I know which post you're talking about thanks, but there was nothing about 'on the books' in it. You said that in a subsequent post, thus ironically, 'changing the goalposts'.

No idea what that means.
Ok not on books. But rules state actually guidelines state can't have more than 5 NIQs so guess that answers that comment yourselves.

And no point giving out about Munster getting help when Leinster have as have others.

But thanks for clearing it up with me so on NIQs [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

And just glad you won't get hypocritical
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

MunsterSugar wrote: Ok not on books.
Good stuff.
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

wixfjord wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote: Ok not on books.
Good stuff.
And glad you ok. Guess others may follow suit so arguing on books [WINKING FACE]
As I say I won't run
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

MunsterSugar wrote:
wixfjord wrote:

No idea what that means.
Ok not on books. But rules state actually guidelines state can't have more than 5 NIQs so guess that answers that comment yourselves.

And no point giving out about Munster getting help when Leinster have as have others.

But thanks for clearing it up with me so on NIQs [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

And just glad you won't get hypocritical
:lol:
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles