Munster Academy Revamp

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Munster Academy Revamp

Post by Dave Cahill »

It was announced today in Limerick that the Munster Rugby Academy will be getting a complete revamp and equipment refresh. Munsters new academy director Fionnbarra O'Bollochaín was on hand to make the announcement before the gathered media, both of them. He was also able to present to the assembled fourth estate, the new equipment, which is certain to provide Munster Rugby with a flow of top quality players going forward.
Show Spoiler:
I have Bumbleflex
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Re: Munster Academy Revamp

Post by paddyor »

?
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

I think Dave (And Finbar O'Bollicking) are trying to say that Munster can use the pen to sign from other provinces, and the leap card to get them to Limerick.
munster#1
Shane Jennings

Post by munster#1 »

Good one Ulster Dave.
Just because a post upsets you, that doesn’t mean that it is wrong. People have different views in all aspects of life, this is a key ingredient to an interesting conversation.