Munster 2016-2017

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Munster 2016-2017

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Hope I'm wrong but I don't see Munster winning this. No Murray and I have my doubts about Stander and Scannell's fitness. Had it been earlier in the season I'd have backed them but I think Saracens have got stronger as the season has gone on and will dominate tomorrow, suspect Munster will find it very hard to get any go forward and break through that Saracens defence. Sweetnam not staring is another blow IMO, would be very useful for mixing it up with chasing kicks against that defence.

A fully fit team had a great chance but I think they're arriving into it in bad shape and I sense a very frustrating day for them.
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

Dave Cahill wrote:What I can't understand is why Munster haven't got a scrum half on the bench
Im surprised this is getting so little mention

Greysel sic looked woeful in the Munster game but Loyd is registered for Europe too
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

simonokeeffe wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:What I can't understand is why Munster haven't got a scrum half on the bench

Greysel sic looked woeful in the Munster game but Loyd is registered for Europe too
If you had a guy registered to play who was an u-20 world champion with Currie Cup experience you'd use him, because even playing woefully he's going to be infinitely better than no scrum half at all.

If he plays for YM tomorrow we'll know that the tail is still wagging the dog down there
I have Bumbleflex
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

simonokeeffe wrote:

Lloyd had a decent game v Ulster too.
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

Griesel on bench for the As.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

Mun 0-18 Jersey after 20 mins

neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

Mun 7-18 Jersey HT.

neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

Mun 14-25 Jersey 2nd half

neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

Mun 26-25 Jersey now. Great watch

All Blacks nil
Mullet

Post by All Blacks nil »

Neil
Thanks for link
Great watch for me, I came in at 0-18
That was a great try by Wootton
All Blacks nil
Mullet

Post by All Blacks nil »

26-28 Jersey
15 mins left
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

29-28 Mun last 5 mins

neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

All over 29-28, super watch

munster#1
Shane Jennings

Post by munster#1 »

It is coming up on 8 years since I formally joined this forum after being an inactive visitor for some time.
In that time I have had many interactions and made many, many posts.

In the last while, this forum has become an inhospitable arena, with the level of abuse, insults and lack of common decency making it impossible to interact in any meaningful way.
The hatred shown towards Munster, their players and their fans is painful and childish.

If Munster win tomorrow you will get a small number of posts on here from the genuine rugby fans congratulating Munster.
If the lose you will have the usual suspects coming on slating all things Munster.

Due to the direction that this forum has travelled in, and the way it is being dealt with, I, like others will not be posting on here anymore.

Thank you to the many genuine rugby posters on here for your time.

Good luck in the semi, and hopefully the final.

Kindest Regards,
Munster#1.
Just because a post upsets you, that doesn’t mean that it is wrong. People have different views in all aspects of life, this is a key ingredient to an interesting conversation.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Murray Kinsella saying Scannell looked good to go at the captain's run, have to say I was expecting Lloyd to be drafted in until I saw that.
All Blacks nil
Mullet

Post by All Blacks nil »

Best of luck to both Irish teams this weekend.
This forum is toxic and continuous hostility, abuse and sheer disdain for any alternative view would make anyone question why they would try contribute.
I have enjoyed my interactions with the majority of your posters but in recent times the vitriol levelled at me by a number of posters has been unwarranted and unchecked.
With this in mind I won't be contributing to the forum in future. Hopefully a few of your major offenders will make the same decision to allow the return of reasonable debate and decent banter to the site. I
As I say, best of luck to both Irish teams this weekend and we will have a great day in Edinburgh next month.
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

munster#1 wrote:It is coming up on 8 years since I formally joined this forum after being an inactive visitor for some time.

In the last while, this forum has become an inhospitable arena, with the level of abuse, insults and lack of common decency making it impossible to interact in any meaningful way.
The hatred shown towards Munster, their players and their fans is painful and childish.

If Munster win tomorrow you will get a small number of posts on here from the genuine rugby fans congratulating Munster.
If the lose you will have the usual suspects coming on slating all things Munster.

Due to the direction that this forum has travelled in, and the way it is being dealt with, I, like others will not be posting on here anymore.

Kindest Regards,
Munster#1.
I wont miss you,
You are a troll.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

All Blacks nil wrote:Best of luck to both Irish teams this weekend.
This forum is toxic and continuous hostility, abuse and sheer disdain for any alternative view would make anyone question why they would try contribute.
I have enjoyed my interactions with the majority of your posters but in recent times the vitriol levelled at me by a number of posters has been unwarranted and unchecked.
With this in mind I won't be contributing to the forum in future. Hopefully a few of your major offenders will make the same decision to allow the return of reasonable debate and decent banter to the site. I
As I say, best of luck to both Irish teams this weekend and we will have a great day in Edinburgh next month.
Ditto
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Good luck to Munster today.
How they deal with Billy Vunipoka could well decide this gane.
Contain him and Saracens are very beatable.
A big performance from the 16th man could be the clincher.
Last edited by Oldschool on April 22nd, 2017, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

blockhead wrote:
munster#1 wrote:It is coming up on 8 years since I formally joined this forum after being an inactive visitor for some time.

Kindest Regards,
Munster#1.
I wont miss you,
You are a troll.
Don't think Jamie Heaslip will miss him either!
The pity of it is that I always felt M1 knew a bit about rugby but just let the other stuff get in the way.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.