OMG - Franno gets Sports Journo of Year gong

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

OMG - Franno gets Sports Journo of Year gong

Postby brenno » November 3rd, 2016, 5:21 pm

Clearly the judges who gave him the gong don't know a lot about rugby but Franno has just been given the Sports Journalist of the Year award. Jesus wept!
brenno
Bookworm
 
Posts: 114
Joined: June 2nd, 2011, 2:34 pm

Re: OMG - Franno gets Sports Journo of Year gong

Postby simonokeeffe » November 3rd, 2016, 7:25 pm

brenno wrote:Clearly the judges who gave him the gong don't know a lot about rugby but Franno has just been given the Sports Journalist of the Year award. Jesus wept!


was irony?

was no2 journo mcjournoface?
When he spreads his legs like that youd need dynamite or the Highland Light Infantry to shift him.
User avatar
simonokeeffe
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 15598
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 3:04 am
Location: Dublin

Re: OMG - Franno gets Sports Journo of Year gong

Postby jimbobjoe » November 4th, 2016, 11:03 am

simonokeeffe wrote:
brenno wrote:Clearly the judges who gave him the gong don't know a lot about rugby but Franno has just been given the Sports Journalist of the Year award. Jesus wept!


was irony?

was no2 journo mcjournoface?


Stephen Jones?
I'll die before I surrender, Tim.
User avatar
jimbobjoe
Enlightened
 
Posts: 786
Joined: September 16th, 2009, 9:23 pm

Re: OMG - Franno gets Sports Journo of Year gong

Postby domhnallj » November 4th, 2016, 11:07 am

The fix is assuredly in.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
User avatar
domhnallj
Girvan Dempsey
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 9:12 am

Re: OMG - Franno gets Sports Journo of Year gong

Postby Grumpy Old Man » November 4th, 2016, 11:19 am

I see Niamh Horan got an award as well. I think that puts them into context.
A proud Winsome Fluter
User avatar
Grumpy Old Man
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6512
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 4:22 pm
Location: Home for the Slightly Bewildered

Re: OMG - Franno gets Sports Journo of Year gong

Postby simonokeeffe » November 4th, 2016, 12:14 pm

Grumpy Old Man wrote:I see Niamh Horan got an award as well. I think that puts them into context.


Bolus of w@nkers
When he spreads his legs like that youd need dynamite or the Highland Light Infantry to shift him.
User avatar
simonokeeffe
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 15598
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 3:04 am
Location: Dublin


Return to General Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests