You've got more NIQs than us...

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

Re: The other semi

Postby Timbit » April 13th, 2017, 8:24 am

Jesus can we get a permaban on this topic? It's been flogged to death.

Some posters have managed to go an entire season saying every Munster win was lucky, against disinterested opposition whatever, it's fair to say they don't rate Munster, grand but let's not drag every thread into a rehash of that conversation.

I'm excited for Leinster and excited for Munster, let's talk about the semis that are coming!

So assuming CJ is out who plays in the Munster backrow? And who benches? Deysl has a lot of fitness work to do and I think Oliver has almost done enough for the bench. Start Peter, Tommy, Jack with Deysl as lock cover and Oliver as backrow?
Timbit
Beginner

Postby Ruckedtobits » April 13th, 2017, 8:35 am

Timbit wrote:Jesus can we get a permaban on this topic? It's been flogged to death.

Some posters have managed to go an entire season saying every Munster win was lucky, against disinterested opposition whatever, it's fair to say they don't rate Munster, grand but let's not drag every thread into a rehash of that conversation.

I'm excited for Leinster and excited for Munster, let's talk about the semis that are coming!

So assuming CJ is out who plays in the Munster backrow? And who benches? Deysl has a lot of fitness work to do and I think Oliver has almost done enough for the bench. Start Peter, Tommy, Jack with Deysl as lock cover and Oliver as backrow?

That post deserves more than a +1.
HEAR, HEAR!
Ruckedtobits
Girvan Dempsey

Postby simonokeeffe » April 13th, 2017, 8:42 am

Theyve less foreign players than Saracens so lets at least focus on that

Did laugh when Mark McCall said thered be 50k in red at the game, basically admitting the size of their travelling support is tiny
When he spreads his legs like that youd need dynamite or the Highland Light Infantry to shift him.
simonokeeffe
Leo Cullen

Previous

Return to General Rugby