Stiff Little Fingers Alternative Munster

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

Stiff Little Fingers Alternative Munster

Postby TerenureJim » September 8th, 2018, 9:15 am

Suprised we don't have this already but interesting match last night to start it off, JJ was dire, Carberry up against it coming on did ok but nothing great. If Carberry is the great hope why hasn't he started? He's there to get time at 10.
Last edited by TerenureJim on September 8th, 2018, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
TerenureJim
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5211
Joined: May 5th, 2009, 10:09 am

Re: Munster 2018 - 2019

Postby cormac » September 8th, 2018, 10:57 am

TerenureJim wrote:Suprised we don't have this already but interesting match last night to start it off, JJ was dire, Carberry up against it coming on did ok but nothing great. If Carberry is the great hope why hasn't he started? He's there to get time at 10.


Off to specsavers with you...
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
User avatar
cormac
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5163
Joined: May 24th, 2006, 2:05 pm

Re: Munster 2018 - 2019

Postby TerenureJim » September 8th, 2018, 11:06 am

Ha ha yep I stand corrected missed the "province formerly known as"
User avatar
TerenureJim
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5211
Joined: May 5th, 2009, 10:09 am

Re: Munster 2018 - 2019

Postby tomthefan » September 8th, 2018, 11:26 am

Two thread for Munster now, reminds me of when we got RTE2.
We wanted BBC like the Dubs had, but as usual it wasn't to be a case of what we wanted.
As a consolation, i suppose, they did launch it with a broadcast live from the Cork Opera House
After that we never saw them again and a crappy new channel was born.
I presume they upped the tv licence at the time?

Did they call it network 2 at first??

Rednecks could now change the tv channel every evening


Up till then there was just one channel and the rest had fuzz. Still used to change them sometimes
pretending you were american, like.
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date this ban will be lifted: Never
User avatar
tomthefan
Bookworm
 
Posts: 246
Joined: April 16th, 2018, 1:09 pm

Re: Munster 2018 - 2019

Postby tomthefan » September 8th, 2018, 11:35 am

tomthefan wrote:Two thread for Munster now, reminds me of when we got RTE2.
We wanted BBC like the Dubs had, but as usual it wasn't to be a case of what we wanted.
As a consolation, i suppose, they did launch it with a broadcast live from the Cork Opera House
After that we never saw them again and a crappy new channel was born.
I presume they upped the tv licence at the time?

Did they call it network 2 at first??

Rednecks could now change the tv channel every evening


Up till then there was just one channel and the rest had fuzz. Still used to change them sometimes
pretending you were american, like.



Shít game last night btw, Carbery looks promising as does Beirne.
Does anyone else think that JJ could do with losing a few pounds?
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date this ban will be lifted: Never
User avatar
tomthefan
Bookworm
 
Posts: 246
Joined: April 16th, 2018, 1:09 pm

Re: Munster 2018 - 2019

Postby Oldschoolsocks » September 8th, 2018, 3:54 pm

tomthefan wrote:
tomthefan wrote:Two thread for Munster now, reminds me of when we got RTE2.
We wanted BBC like the Dubs had, but as usual it wasn't to be a case of what we wanted.
As a consolation, i suppose, they did launch it with a broadcast live from the Cork Opera House
After that we never saw them again and a crappy new channel was born.
I presume they upped the tv licence at the time?

Did they call it network 2 at first??

Rednecks could now change the tv channel every evening


Up till then there was just one channel and the rest had fuzz. Still used to change them sometimes
pretending you were american, like.



Shít game last night btw, Carbery looks promising as does Beirne.
Does anyone else think that JJ could do with losing a few pounds?


hmmm... maybe he's looking for a move to Racing Metro?
I just wanted to see Gordon D'Arcy get a 'back, sack and crack wax'
User avatar
Oldschoolsocks
Mullet
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: January 4th, 2015, 11:36 am
Location: Stepping out of the Supernova

Re: Munster 2018 - 2019

Postby tomthefan » September 8th, 2018, 4:50 pm

People said it about simon bit no one says it about JJ.
But whereas I could imagine that being Simons natural build, JJ just looks to me like he's carrying a bit.
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date this ban will be lifted: Never
User avatar
tomthefan
Bookworm
 
Posts: 246
Joined: April 16th, 2018, 1:09 pm


Return to General Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Trendiction-Bot [Bot] and 1 guest