Programmes

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

Programmes

Postby deco » November 1st, 2018, 9:23 pm

I have programmes for the final in Bilbao and the GS decider in Twickenham if anyone is interested. Free to a good home. PM to arrange.
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
User avatar
deco
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: January 26th, 2006, 9:33 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Programmes

Postby Xanthippe » November 2nd, 2018, 12:44 am

I’d love to take them Deco if they’re still available
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE



I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
User avatar
Xanthippe
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: September 5th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Re: Programmes

Postby deco » November 2nd, 2018, 12:52 am

Xanthippe wrote:I’d love to take them Deco if they’re still available

Done!
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
User avatar
deco
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: January 26th, 2006, 9:33 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Programmes

Postby Barry » November 2nd, 2018, 12:42 pm

was too slow off the mark responding to Deco's post - I have the programmes for the 2009, 11 & 12 ERC finals but forgot to buy one in Bilbao - if anyone has a spare please ??
Barry
Bookworm
 
Posts: 236
Joined: February 20th, 2009, 5:16 pm
Location: Dunsany

Re: Programmes

Postby John23 » November 2nd, 2018, 4:25 pm

Barry wrote:was too slow off the mark responding to Deco's post - I have the programmes for the 2009, 11 & 12 ERC finals but forgot to buy one in Bilbao - if anyone has a spare please ??
Try www.curtis-sport.com. Still for sale here. Got mine from this site shortly after last year's final.
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
User avatar
John23
Graduate
 
Posts: 742
Joined: January 15th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Re: Programmes

Postby Barry » November 2nd, 2018, 4:51 pm

John23 wrote:
Barry wrote:was too slow off the mark responding to Deco's post - I have the programmes for the 2009, 11 & 12 ERC finals but forgot to buy one in Bilbao - if anyone has a spare please ??
Try http://www.curtis-sport.com. Still for sale here. Got mine from this site shortly after last year's final.


will do - thanks.
Barry
Bookworm
 
Posts: 236
Joined: February 20th, 2009, 5:16 pm
Location: Dunsany


Return to General Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sunshiner1, Trendiction-Bot [Bot] and 2 guests