Munster V's the Perps

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Munster V's the Perps

Post by Slipper1 »

Rumour has it that O'Gara is a very doubtful starter for this afternoons game. He seemingly damaged a hamstring in training and is undergoing "intensive physio" to rectify this, but Paul Burke has been poilishing his boots to step up the ladder as sub to Manning. I certainly hope it doesnt dent their chances, O'Gara will be a big loss.

Best of Luck Munster - See you in the Semis!
Get in the f%~king bag.
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Of course this being april 1st and stuff - It could be complete cr@p. :oops:
Get in the f%~king bag.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

That was one hell of a shite game. Both teams were piss poor. But without a doubt Munster will be a different proposition come 3 weeks time
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Did anyone notice that streaker during the game?
ruck
Rhys Ruddock

Post by ruck »

that photo should be removed, he doesn't deserve the publicity, complete moron. he was booed off the pitch by the fans
I am the one who knocks!
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

he was booed off the pitch by the fans
deservedly so. but it is pretty funny and according to the paper the Perp palyer got the better of him
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

thecoofreak wrote:
he was booed off the pitch by the fans
deservedly so. but it is pretty funny and according to the paper the Perp palyer got the better of him
I always find these things amusing. I remember reading an article a couple of years ago, after some tosser thought he would have a go at David Ginola in a restaurant and ended up getting his arse kicked. The gist of the article was that even the most divingest fancy dan professional footballer has done nothing since the age of 14 except train to be in peak physical condition. No beered up lettuce dodger, no matter how tough they think they might be, stands a chance. The same is even more so of rugby, with the extra physicality of the game.
I have Bumbleflex
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

Best I ever saw was at Thomond where an u14's player who was stewarding tackled the guy who was a fully grown adult into the middle of next week. Got a huge round of applause.