Munster Team Announced

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Munster Team Announced

Post by thecoolfreak »

Ronan O'Gara and Denis Leamy have won their battle to be fit for the semi-final against Leinster at Lansdowne Road on Sunday while Federico Pucciariello retains the loose head prop position ahead of Marcus Horan whose calf injury did not clear up in time.

After an impressive showing against Edinburgh Reivers last weekend, Anthony Horgan retains the right wing berth while John Kelly will wear the number 13 shirt.

Munster: S Payne; A Horgan :D , J Kelly, T Halstead, I Dowling; R O'Gara, P Stringer; F Pucciariello, J Flannery, J Hayes; D O'Callaghan, P O'Connell; D Leamy, D Wallace, A Foley capt.

Replacements: D Fogarty, F Roche, M O'Driscoll, S Keogh, J Manning, R Henderson, T O'Leary
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

Great selection there.
dingbat
Mullet

Post by dingbat »

sewa wrote:Great selection there.
In the end there surely can't have been any serious call for O'Leary at 13... can there?
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

dingbat wrote:
sewa wrote:Great selection there.
In the end there surely can't have been any serious call for O'Leary at 13... can there?
There was at 14 though. :wink:
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

13 was an easy call. 14 was close but after a good game last week Hoggie deserved the nod. I suppose we will never know why he was so unfit looking NYE but he looks back to full fitness now.
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

sewa wrote:13 was an easy call. 14 was close but after a good game last week Hoggie deserved the nod. I suppose we will never know why he was so unfit looking NYE but he looks back to full fitness now.
I'll be sure to tell Mal not to give him too much of a head start so. :lol:
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.