Hicks team

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

ckav wrote:That said, it's a pretty strange selection. :? I mean, O'Gara hasn't played in weeks. Plus he's been ill. Unless, of course, that's all been a big ruse by the Pastmaster of Mind Games, Mr DK.
I've always expected O'Gara and Leamy to start. Whether they are fit enough to play a full 80 is another matter but I was 100% certain that both would start the game.

I can see Kidney in the press conf. "Ah shure we'll throw dem on and see how they go... "
:roll:
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
PapaSmurf
Learner

Post by PapaSmurf »

Anyone else remember when A Horgan got caught by a New Zealand prop in LR in the autumn when he was throuh????????? I sense its going to be a good weekend for the backs!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Anyone else remember when A Horgan got caught by a New Zealand prop in LR in the autumn when he was throuh?????????
Yeah but he was caught by a second row not a prop.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

PapaSmurf wrote:Anyone else remember when A Horgan got caught by a New Zealand prop in LR in the autumn when he was throuh????????? I sense its going to be a good weekend for the backs!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I also remember Leinster losing badly in Musgrave Park last October.
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

DK is saving Cully for the final.
Beer Baron
Rhys Ruddock
Location: Ministry of Communications, Gary Brown Fundamenalist Supporters Front, Dublin 7

Post by Beer Baron »

Thats not so bad! I'll look forward to a cracking game now...think we might edge the culchies out of it now!
'Oh miss PacMan, i'd sex that bow right off your head!'
'Eat those dots, you naughty, naughty girl!'
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:DK is saving Cully for the final.
I didn't realise Declan was moving to NPC next season.
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

ckav wrote:
RobbieRockBoy wrote:DK is saving Cully for the final.
I didn't realise Declan was moving to NPC next season.
Well he will be in demand as a HEC winning coach..

Ciao for now .. may see you all on Sun.. i'll be in red.. with the turned up collar.. 8)
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Safe journey Rob.
ribs
Mullet

Post by ribs »

ckav wrote:
PapaSmurf wrote:Anyone else remember when A Horgan got caught by a New Zealand prop in LR in the autumn when he was throuh????????? I sense its going to be a good weekend for the backs!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I also remember Leinster losing badly in Musgrave Park last October.
That was the first real game of our backs/forwards offloading running, all-singing, all-dancing new style game...but Leinster kept knocking-on, dropping passes and looked a bit hesitant as what to do. It was similar to that first game against bath. Feel we have it right now though - its all up to Mal and Bryce now.