Broadband and Sports packages.

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Re: Broadband and Sports packages.

Postby Ruckedtobits » May 13th, 2019, 11:00 pm

Brilliant news and exactly what I was hoping would happen as I watch BT Sports Production team make a 'rats arse' of some of the best sports events I enjoy.

Virgin & Channel 4 have done lots right with their rugby coverage but Sky Sports at their best are still the masters.
Ruckedtobits
Brian O'Driscoll

Postby fourthirtythree » May 13th, 2019, 11:14 pm

Call me old fashioned, I liked the world when it seemed to be getting better rather than worse, but I'd sooner burn money than give it to Murdoch.

I will never, ever, pay that evil f%~ker anything. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Datta: what have we given?
My friend, blood shaking my heart
The awful daring of a moment's surrender
Which an age of prudence can never retract
What the thunder said to Brian Lenihan
fourthirtythree
Devin Toner

Postby Dave Cahill » May 13th, 2019, 11:39 pm

fourthirtythree wrote:Call me old fashioned, I liked the world when it seemed to be getting better rather than worse, but I'd sooner burn money than give it to Murdoch.

I will never, ever, pay that evil f%~ker anything. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Seeing as Comcast now own Sky, I think calling you old-fashioned would be accurate in this area!
I have Bumbleflex
Dave Cahill
Gordon D'Arcy

Postby paddyor » May 14th, 2019, 1:50 am

Peg Leg wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:Sky and BT have come to an agreement that will see Sky become BT Sports exclusive distribution partner in Ireland from summer 2019. Where this will leave Eir Broadband subscribers remains to be seen.

Are we any clearer on this? I feel like I need to engage a broker to work out the best package for me.

IIRC Murray Kinsella said that Eirsport had a deal with BT that ran for more than a year(to end of 2020 season) when that news was announced.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Malcolm O'Kelly

Postby johng » May 14th, 2019, 8:28 am

I presume when you cancel your eir sports package on sky that you can no longer watch games that you have recorded on your sky box?
johng
Jamie Heaslip

Previous

Return to General Chat