Moderator: moderators

Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Leinsterman wrote:
ckav wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote: Lingerie?

Trust me on this one...it's the surprise we want
The only surprise Duff's missus got last year was catching him trying on her lingerie......
:lol: A Ladyboy and proud of it! :lol:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

I can remember getting flowers from one particular boyfriend on Valentines' Day. They were "hand-delivered" by the man himself. All tres romantic and Va Va Voom, you might say.

Not a bit of it.

He clearly resented having to make the gesture, and I didn't think anything of the flowers, simply because they were the token Feb 14th offering.

It's a bleedin' rip off, people....
duffman
Beginner

Post by duffman »

Valentines day is happy time for everyone and where would cupid be,He would be sittn up there poking angels in teh arse with his arrows because he is bored shitless.Give Cupid a break :D
Your Ma's gonna serve me chips and im gonna fock your bird.
Ross O'Carrol Kelly
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

duffman wrote:Valentines day is happy time for everyone and where would cupid be,He would be sittn up there poking angels in teh arse with his arrows because he is bored shitless.Give Cupid a break :D
Well, Duff, what's Cupid got in store for you then? :wink:
duffman
Beginner

Post by duffman »

ckav wrote:
duffman wrote:Valentines day is happy time for everyone and where would cupid be,He would be sittn up there poking angels in teh arse with his arrows because he is bored shitless.Give Cupid a break :D
Hopefully an Italian Bikini model 8)
Ross O'Carrol Kelly
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

duffman wrote:
ckav wrote:
Hopefully an Italian Bikini model 8)
good lord. Hope it all works out for you.
duffman
Beginner

Post by duffman »

Hopefully the good lord works it out for me as well :lol:

Anything planned yourself.Long walk down around Brittis Bray with a Ross O Carrol Kelly wannabe :wink:
Ross O'Carrol Kelly
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

duffman wrote:Hopefully the good lord works it out for me as well :lol:

Anything planned yourself.Long walk down around Brittis Bray with a Ross O Carrol Kelly wannabe :wink:
I'm actually going to Paris tomorrow afternoon!
duffman
Beginner

Post by duffman »

ckav wrote:
duffman wrote:Hopefully the good lord works it out for me as well :lol:

I'm actually going to Paris tomorrow afternoon!
heard that place is nice this time of year :lol:
Ross O'Carrol Kelly
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

ckav wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:Girls are so sly, my gf has just texted me to say that I'm not to waste my money on buying her a bunch of roses tomorrow. Clearly a trap. I've been around the block too many times to fall for that one.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd say flowers are the least of your worries - that's far too predictable. She's testing you. Have you done anything besides flowers? EG premier cinema tickets to that cinema where you can get wine and big comfy snogging chairs? Lingerie? Nice body lotion?

That's what she's after - not just the flowers!

Trust me on this one...it's the surprise we want...flowers are lovely, but verrrry predictable on Valentine's Day
That is too freaky for words. All girls clearly think the same. They're showing Walk The Line by the way :lol:
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

I would love to see Walk the Line. Hoping to get to it this weekend.

Enjoy!
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

I like the look of that Brokeback Mountain - real man's movie I hear.

Anyhoo, Lost on tonight woopdedoo.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Duff Paddy wrote:I like the look of that Brokeback Mountain - real man's movie I hear.

Wouldn't do it for me, I have to say ..but I believe the story line is very good.

Have never watched a second of Lost in my life!!
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

ckav wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:I like the look of that Brokeback Mountain - real man's movie I hear.

Wouldn't do it for me, I have to say ..but I believe the story line is very good.
Eh, maith an chailin CKav :oops: :oops: Brokeback Mountain is about homosexual cowboys. Here, Lost is amazing but it would be hard to get into it now.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Duff Paddy wrote:
ckav wrote:

Eh, maith an chailin CKav :oops: :oops: Brokeback Mountain is about homosexual cowboys. Here, Lost is amazing but it would be hard to get into it now.

Yes, I know! I was impressed that you were so open minded and liberal!

TBH the only stuff I really watch on telly these days are matches...and the occasional news bulletin! Was a Sex In The City devotee - never got into the poor relation, ie Desperate Housewives..
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

I can highly recommend the Dave Chappelle show on FX channel - Tuesdays at 10pm. Not everyone's cup of tea but if you like Richard Pryor/Eddie Murphy/Chris Rock style comedy then it's the business.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Anyone watch Lost tonight? It was class! Looks like the island is in quarantine.