Clongowes Mafia - Manly posturing - Free socks - Is Ruck Gay

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Steamtrain
Beginner

Clongowes Mafia - Manly posturing - Free socks - Is Ruck Gay

Post by Steamtrain »

Look guys, it's endearing that you are backing up a fella from your old school but at the end of the day we already have a centre in place in Eoin O'Malley. This is again showing that everything written on this board is from a group of nameless individuals who are trying to sway or even dominate public opinion into their way. It's wrong and oyu know it and will learn it down the line somewhere when you meet an uncompromising authority bigger than you lot. McFadden has had his chance and what he has shown is nowhere near the kind of backing he is getting on here in this forum - why? because you're a bunch of old boys from his school. Unfortunately it brings us back to the argument of whether players are built or born but either way if other guys are not given a chance it doesn't really matter as you will only have your guys in there whether good enough or not. I would hasten to ask why some of the other academy boys were not picked. SAme answer again. McFadden is a good kicker and a good AIL player but that's his lot I'm araid. He missed 2 line breaking tackles on Friday and hasn't a rugby brain and lacks creativity. There are 2 astonishing tlaents coming through at centre in the schools cup this year in both Rock and Michaels anyway so by the time BOD and Darce have gone he'll be passed out.

If he wants to go pro he'll probably have to look abroad most likely Premeriship or something but you lot coming on here and forcing everyone into an opinion that he has to get a contract isn't going to help in any way - there are far more important positions to be filled and equally as good if not better players coming through - namely front row and wing. For the Branch to concede to your mobs demands that would send out the wrong signal to everyone who reads this forum now and for future generations by bowling over every time a group of people come on here and demand something. That's the worrying part - you're on a downhill slope and you are lashing out to try and jolt yourselves out of it. I would like to add after all the sh!t you guys have contributed on here for the last 10 years and all the chances you and Darcy have been given over and over despite your bitching and moaning I would like to say that that is it for me with you lot and the Branch - if they fold to you on this one they'll regret it down the line and if they don't they'll send out a positive signal on it regarding this forum. As for the Rock lads on here rolling in behind these guys at the moment get real don't go down that path with these lads. Finally what about Mary's, the Gick and Belvo - you dont see any of them coming on and demnading players through even at their hardest times when these CLongowes goons come on and abuse their players in order to have "Gordon" on the team or "Robert" on the team. And here you spoilt shits are demanding this arrogant tw@t through? Not in my lifetime not in any lifetime the lad is not good enough and there will be war if he is signed. I mean that literally. And to Dave, your tone has gone from the arrogant to confident to cowering in recent years around here. If you are who you think you are I would advise you to step out and reel these kids backalthough i think its already too late for you anyway - show some strength for once and stop being the queen bee.
Day 6 :

The sickness runs deep doctor. The disease is spreading like wildfire but people choose to ignore it and deny it is real.
Danthefan
Rob Kearney

Re: McFadden pressure group?

Post by Danthefan »

Well thats.... interesting.
Steamtrain
Beginner

Post by Steamtrain »

Danthefan wrote:Well thats.... interesting.
You're a small man. You're a bitter man.
Day 6 :

The sickness runs deep doctor. The disease is spreading like wildfire but people choose to ignore it and deny it is real.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Jaysus! :shock:

Where would you even start with such an incoherent, paranoid and completely delusional rant?

BTW Ever heard of a paragraph pal? :lol:
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Donny B. wrote:Jaysus! :shock:

Where would you even start with such an incoherent, paranoid and completely delusional rant?

i think you'll find he has two of them Donny :wink:

Agree with you on the rest though.
Last edited by Grumpy Old Man on December 4th, 2008, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A proud Winsome Fluter
Danthefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Danthefan »

Eh Donny I think you'll find he has 2 paragraphs in there thank you very much.

And steamtrain you'll find I didn't go to any schools mentioned in your rant, nor have I said anything about McFadden other than he played well at the weekend. I think you might possibly be crazy.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:

i think you'll find he has two of them Donny :wink:
I know, but he could have used a few more.

And yes, Steamtrain clearly decided to go off his meds today!
:lol:
ceemec
Shane Jennings

Post by ceemec »

Des Dillon was never given a fair crack at Leinster.

*runs away*
tones
Shane Jennings

Post by tones »

Steamtrain wrote:
Danthefan wrote:Well thats.... interesting.
You're a small man. You're a bitter man.
Judging from your post you're not far off either!! :roll:
"Munster could join the French League, or an expanded English / British league."
tones
Shane Jennings

Post by tones »

ceemec wrote:Des Dillon was never given a fair crack at Leinster.

*runs away*
:green clap:
"Munster could join the French League, or an expanded English / British league."
get_rucked
Bookworm

Post by get_rucked »

Steamtrain wrote:Look guys, it's endearing that you are backing up a fella from your old school but at the end of the day we already have a centre in place in Eoin O'Malley. This is again showing that everything written on this board is from a group of nameless individuals who are trying to sway or even dominate public opinion into their way. It's wrong and oyu know it and will learn it down the line somewhere when you meet an uncompromising authority bigger than you lot. McFadden has had his chance and what he has shown is nowhere near the kind of backing he is getting on here in this forum - why? because you're a bunch of old boys from his school. Unfortunately it brings us back to the argument of whether players are built or born but either way if other guys are not given a chance it doesn't really matter as you will only have your guys in there whether good enough or not. I would hasten to ask why some of the other academy boys were not picked. SAme answer again. McFadden is a good kicker and a good AIL player but that's his lot I'm araid. He missed 2 line breaking tackles on Friday and hasn't a rugby brain and lacks creativity. There are 2 astonishing tlaents coming through at centre in the schools cup this year in both Rock and Michaels anyway so by the time BOD and Darce have gone he'll be passed out.

If he wants to go pro he'll probably have to look abroad most likely Premeriship or something but you lot coming on here and forcing everyone into an opinion that he has to get a contract isn't going to help in any way - there are far more important positions to be filled and equally as good if not better players coming through - namely front row and wing. For the Branch to concede to your mobs demands that would send out the wrong signal to everyone who reads this forum now and for future generations by bowling over every time a group of people come on here and demand something. That's the worrying part - you're on a downhill slope and you are lashing out to try and jolt yourselves out of it. I would like to add after all the sh!t you guys have contributed on here for the last 10 years and all the chances you and Darcy have been given over and over despite your bitching and moaning I would like to say that that is it for me with you lot and the Branch - if they fold to you on this one they'll regret it down the line and if they don't they'll send out a positive signal on it regarding this forum. As for the Rock lads on here rolling in behind these guys at the moment get real don't go down that path with these lads. Finally what about Mary's, the Gick and Belvo - you dont see any of them coming on and demnading players through even at their hardest times when these CLongowes goons come on and abuse their players in order to have "Gordon" on the team or "Robert" on the team. And here you spoilt shits are demanding this arrogant tw@t through? Not in my lifetime not in any lifetime the lad is not good enough and there will be war if he is signed. I mean that literally. And to Dave, your tone has gone from the arrogant to confident to cowering in recent years around here. If you are who you think you are I would advise you to step out and reel these kids backalthough i think its already too late for you anyway - show some strength for once and stop being the queen bee.
michael cheika, if you are reading these boards (as i'm sure you do before selecting any team/squad) disregard any audacious suggestion of mcfadden having a crack at the number 10 position for the odd 'A' game. In fact, don't play him anywhere on any team ever! Shame on anyone who suggested differently :roll:
"Shane Horgan is to cross-field kicks what Kylie Minogue is to backsides - simply the best" Matt Williams....for real
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Steamtrain wrote:Look guys, it's endearing that you are backing up a fella from your old school but at the end of the day we already have a centre in place in Eoin O'Malley. This is again showing that everything written on this board is from a group of nameless individuals who are trying to sway or even dominate public opinion into their way. It's wrong and oyu know it and will learn it down the line somewhere when you meet an uncompromising authority bigger than you lot. McFadden has had his chance and what he has shown is nowhere near the kind of backing he is getting on here in this forum - why? because you're a bunch of old boys from his school. Unfortunately it brings us back to the argument of whether players are built or born but either way if other guys are not given a chance it doesn't really matter as you will only have your guys in there whether good enough or not. I would hasten to ask why some of the other academy boys were not picked. SAme answer again. McFadden is a good kicker and a good AIL player but that's his lot I'm araid. He missed 2 line breaking tackles on Friday and hasn't a rugby brain and lacks creativity. There are 2 astonishing tlaents coming through at centre in the schools cup this year in both Rock and Michaels anyway so by the time BOD and Darce have gone he'll be passed out.

There are some prety handy players coming through from CUS as well - there always are, you just didnt mention them.
Get in the f%~king bag.
gleesonisgod
Mullet

Post by gleesonisgod »

Ok 2 points, What do you mean if he want's to go pro? He is on a full professional contract. And secondly O'Malley has yet to play for Leinster so how do you make that O'Malley is "in place" yet McFadden is only an AIL player? A fine way of showing you don't know your arse from your elbow!

You sir are a clown!

For the record, I met Dr Phil a about 2 years ago and ended up chatting to him about various young players who were coming up through the ranks. He told me that McFadden was a superb talent and he fully expected him to get a full contract when Lewis went to Munster. As it happened he didn't and had to serve another year in the academy but if Dr Phil says he's class that's good enough for me.
I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

get_rucked wrote:michael cheika, if you are reading these boards (as i'm sure you do before selecting any team/squad) disregard any audacious suggestion of mcfadden having a crack at the number 10 position for the odd 'A' game. In fact, don't play him anywhere on any team ever! Shame on anyone who suggested differently :roll:
<sitting in a large chair, sinisterly stroking a cat>

Meester Chieka, you would be well advised to disregard the advice above.

You WILL start Fergus McFadden for every single game for the rest of your tenure as manager (even if he's injured), or we, the Clongowes mafia, will come for you in the night!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
get_rucked
Bookworm

Post by get_rucked »

Donny B. wrote:
get_rucked wrote:michael cheika, if you are reading these boards (as i'm sure you do before selecting any team/squad) disregard any audacious suggestion of mcfadden having a crack at the number 10 position for the odd 'A' game. In fact, don't play him anywhere on any team ever! Shame on anyone who suggested differently :roll:

You WILL start Fergus McFadden for every single game for the rest of your tenure as manager (even if he's injured), or we, the Clongowes mafia, will come for you in the night!!!!!

clongowes mafia> is that the same as the gay mafia :mrgreen:
"Shane Horgan is to cross-field kicks what Kylie Minogue is to backsides - simply the best" Matt Williams....for real
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

get_rucked wrote:
Donny B. wrote:

The Clongowes mafia is an association of meglamaniacs, whose sole purpose is to infiltrate the world of Leinster rugby with as many ex-Clongowes students as possible, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!!

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: The Clongowes mafia does not discriminate in terms of faith, gender or sexuality, just your Clongowesness or lack thereof!
Isaac4leinster
Mullet

Post by Isaac4leinster »

Accuse my ignorance but does this forum genuinely have influence on powers that be? No seriously. I thought it was just for internet chatting and the like
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Isaac4leinster wrote:Accuse my ignorance but does this forum genuinely have influence on powers that be? No seriously. I thought it was just for internet chatting and the like
Of course it does!!! Chieka may talk to the likes of Gaffney, McQuilkin and Gibbes before picking his side, but we're the last and most important port of call. 8)
Isaac4leinster
Mullet

Post by Isaac4leinster »

Donny B. wrote:
Isaac4leinster wrote:Accuse my ignorance but does this forum genuinely have influence on powers that be? No seriously. I thought it was just for internet chatting and the like
Of course it does!!! Chieka may talk to the likes of Gaffney, McQuilkin and Gibbes before picking his side, but we're the last and most important port of call. 8)
This is what I thought all along but was too embarrassed to say
tones
Shane Jennings

Post by tones »

get_rucked wrote:
Donny B. wrote:

The very one, you don't wanna get caught by them in a dark alleyway in the middle of the night!!! :wink: :lol: