Leinster armour fit Jerseys

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

jhc99
Knowledgeable

Armourfit

Post by jhc99 »

Bought mine on-line, without realising chose wrong size, cut labels off before trying on, very tight, could not breathe, could barely remove jearsey. Beware.
apple sourz
Mullet

Re: Armourfit

Post by apple sourz »

jhc99 wrote:Bought mine on-line, without realising chose wrong size, cut labels off before trying on, very tight, could not breathe, could barely remove jearsey. Beware.
Be warned, I was in the Leinster Store the other day and we compared the size of a XXL amourlite to a regular jersey and its a little tighter than a large!!
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Yeah the sizes are focked up on the armourfits. The kid in the Leinster store tried to tell me that Reggie Corrigan wears a size large armourfit and gets help to put it on so it's ultra skin tight. I find that hard to believe!
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Duff Paddy wrote:Yeah the sizes are focked up on the armourfits. The kid in the Leinster store tried to tell me that Reggie Corrigan wears a size large armourfit and gets help to put it on so it's ultra skin tight. I find that hard to believe!
Is he dipped in grease before hand. Yummmm Reggie
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
dingbat
Mullet

Post by dingbat »

Was that the Test or the Pro version? I've found a site that sells both but didn't know there was such a difference in sizes...
upfront_1979
Knowledgeable

Post by upfront_1979 »

TrueBlue wrote:They wont have no. 1's in Elverys for another month or two-bit of a joke really. Dunno anywhere else that does the Canterbury numbers.....anybody????
Not sure where in Dublin but I know that most t-shirt print shops do "official" numbers and names for footie jerseys. Charge a wee bit but sure thats no problem for affluent fellows like ourselves :D
'I love ball carrying. I see it as being one of the primal parts of rugby - getting the ball and running at the opposition,'