Friday's Rave

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby johng » February 7th, 2016, 3:05 pm

Last minute ticket for the game..... Gwan!
User avatar
johng
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 16681
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby John23 » February 11th, 2016, 12:02 pm

Two tickets for Bruce. That is all.
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
User avatar
John23
Graduate
 
Posts: 686
Joined: January 15th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby blockhead » February 17th, 2016, 8:27 pm

Victoria's Secret!
Opening a massive store in Grafton street.
Cue the Father Ted jokes.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
User avatar
blockhead
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3883
Joined: December 14th, 2011, 2:20 pm
Location: Bastardstown, Co. Wexford

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby blockhead » March 4th, 2016, 9:04 am

Yay, SNOW!
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
User avatar
blockhead
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3883
Joined: December 14th, 2011, 2:20 pm
Location: Bastardstown, Co. Wexford

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby johng » March 4th, 2016, 9:44 am

blockhead wrote:Victoria's Secret!
Opening a massive store in Grafton street.
Cue the Father Ted jokes.

I'm not sure exactly what Victoria's secret is, but I have a fair idea. Any time I see her she is not doing a whole heap to keep it secret.
I also know that Victoria's secret is pink. Or so she says.
User avatar
johng
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 16681
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby Peg Leg » March 12th, 2016, 7:57 am

Spaghettification
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
User avatar
Peg Leg
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 8029
Joined: February 1st, 2010, 6:08 pm
Location: Procrastinasia

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby Oldschoolsocks » March 17th, 2016, 6:15 pm

GWAN THE BODEN
the irony being that ad-hominen and appeal to majority are the most often used defences of the apologist.
User avatar
Oldschoolsocks
Mullet
 
Posts: 1741
Joined: January 4th, 2015, 11:36 am
Location: Stepping out of the Supernova

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby IanD » March 18th, 2016, 3:46 pm

Hundreds of Ulster Fans; loads of Munster Fans; 4 or 5 Connacht Fans and my Flag. I am carrying you all on my back. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Image

Only joking. Just chuffed to see my flag in the picture on

https://www.facebook.com/EPCRugbyChampi ... =3&theater
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!
User avatar
IanD
Official Mascot
 
Posts: 1297
Joined: May 2nd, 2006, 1:51 pm
Location: Wicklow Town

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby olaf the fat » March 18th, 2016, 5:57 pm

IanD wrote:Hundreds of Ulster Fans; loads of Munster Fans; 4 or 5 Connacht Fans and my Flag. I am carrying you all on my back. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Image

Only joking. Just chuffed to see my flag in the picture on

https://www.facebook.com/EPCRugbyChampi ... =3&theater




Quality trumps quantity :clap:
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
User avatar
olaf the fat
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: April 5th, 2006, 11:35 am
Location: On the sofa of perpetual pleasure

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby paddyor » March 18th, 2016, 11:12 pm

I got home from work at ten to 7 on Tuesday 9which is late) and it was still bright. Didn't have to go straight for the light either. Looking forward to another 6 months of this.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Girvan Dempsey
 
Posts: 2889
Joined: November 17th, 2012, 12:48 am

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby Oldschoolsocks » March 20th, 2016, 2:04 am

paddyor wrote:I got home from work at ten to 7 on Tuesday 9which is late) and it was still bright. Didn't have to go straight for the light either. Looking forward to another 6 months of this.


Wtff, it took you 3 days to let us know!!!
the irony being that ad-hominen and appeal to majority are the most often used defences of the apologist.
User avatar
Oldschoolsocks
Mullet
 
Posts: 1741
Joined: January 4th, 2015, 11:36 am
Location: Stepping out of the Supernova

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby Oldschool » March 20th, 2016, 12:13 pm

paddyor wrote:I got home from work at ten to 7 on Tuesday 9which is late) and it was still bright. Didn't have to go straight for the light either. Looking forward to another 6 months of this.

That's very enlightening.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
User avatar
Oldschool
Shane Horgan
 
Posts: 10011
Joined: March 27th, 2008, 2:10 pm

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby olaf the fat » March 23rd, 2016, 2:35 pm

Oldschoolsocks wrote:
paddyor wrote:I got home from work at ten to 7 on Tuesday 9which is late) and it was still bright. Didn't have to go straight for the light either. Looking forward to another 6 months of this.


Wtff, it took you 3 days to let us know!!!


He was using solar power to charge the laptop.
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
User avatar
olaf the fat
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: April 5th, 2006, 11:35 am
Location: On the sofa of perpetual pleasure

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby blockhead » April 18th, 2016, 10:07 am

This could be fuppin awesome!
(CNN)Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose will be joining AC/DC for its "Rock or Bust" world tour -- including rescheduled U.S. dates.
Rose is replacing AC/DC singer Brian Johnson, according to a statement posted Saturday on the band's website. Johnson had been advised by doctors in March "to stop touring immediately or risk total hearing loss."
"We understand, respect and support Brian's decision to...save his hearing," said the statement. The band also thanked him for his contributions and dedication to their music throughout the years.
Johnson joined AC/DC in 1980, after the death of original singer Bon Scott. Their first album together, "Back in Black" became AC/DC's biggest selling record and is considered a hard rock classic.
Rose, who has fronted Guns N' Roses since 1985, will tour this summer with the reunited band that includes former members Slash and Duff McKagan.

AC/DC's tour with Axl Rose is set to begin May 7 in Lisbon Portugal. Following a European run with the band through June 12, Rose will then go back to the Guns N' Roses "Not in This Lifetime" summer stadium tour.
The band says to expect an announcement soon on rescheduling the 10 U.S. dates for AC/DC that will include Rose at the microphone.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
User avatar
blockhead
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3883
Joined: December 14th, 2011, 2:20 pm
Location: Bastardstown, Co. Wexford

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby Peg Leg » April 18th, 2016, 1:36 pm

blockhead wrote:This could be fuppin awesome!
(CNN)Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose will be joining AC/DC for its "Rock or Bust" world tour -- including rescheduled U.S. dates.
Rose is replacing AC/DC singer Brian Johnson, according to a statement posted Saturday on the band's website. Johnson had been advised by doctors in March "to stop touring immediately or risk total hearing loss."
"We understand, respect and support Brian's decision to...save his hearing," said the statement. The band also thanked him for his contributions and dedication to their music throughout the years.
Johnson joined AC/DC in 1980, after the death of original singer Bon Scott. Their first album together, "Back in Black" became AC/DC's biggest selling record and is considered a hard rock classic.
Rose, who has fronted Guns N' Roses since 1985, will tour this summer with the reunited band that includes former members Slash and Duff McKagan.

AC/DC's tour with Axl Rose is set to begin May 7 in Lisbon Portugal. Following a European run with the band through June 12, Rose will then go back to the Guns N' Roses "Not in This Lifetime" summer stadium tour.
The band says to expect an announcement soon on rescheduling the 10 U.S. dates for AC/DC that will include Rose at the microphone.

This should be in the rant section. What a c~*k
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
User avatar
Peg Leg
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 8029
Joined: February 1st, 2010, 6:08 pm
Location: Procrastinasia

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby domhnallj » April 18th, 2016, 3:22 pm

This should be in the rant section. What a c~*k[/quote]

It'll be in there soon enough - Axl will show up at least three hours late for every gig.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
User avatar
domhnallj
Girvan Dempsey
 
Posts: 2465
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 9:12 am

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby Hornet » April 19th, 2016, 11:38 am

Hyacinthoides non-scripta finally appearing in the garden three years after putting the seeds down. Brings back memories of playing Cowboys and Indians in my local woods when I was knee high to a grasshopper. :D :D :D
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
Hornet
Mullet
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: January 21st, 2007, 8:48 pm
Location: 32,000 feet over Liverpool

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby blockhead » April 19th, 2016, 3:25 pm

Hornet wrote:Hyacinthoides non-scripta finally appearing in the garden three years after putting the seeds down. Brings back memories of playing Cowboys and Indians in my local woods when I was knee high to a grasshopper. :D :D :D


Is that Latin for hash plant?
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
User avatar
blockhead
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3883
Joined: December 14th, 2011, 2:20 pm
Location: Bastardstown, Co. Wexford

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby Hornet » April 19th, 2016, 4:02 pm

blockhead wrote:
Hornet wrote:Hyacinthoides non-scripta finally appearing in the garden three years after putting the seeds down. Brings back memories of playing Cowboys and Indians in my local woods when I was knee high to a grasshopper. :D :D :D


Is that Latin for hash plant?


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyacintho ... n_Bluebell).jpg
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
Hornet
Mullet
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: January 21st, 2007, 8:48 pm
Location: 32,000 feet over Liverpool

Re: Friday's Rave

Postby blockhead » April 19th, 2016, 7:12 pm

Hornet wrote:
blockhead wrote:
Hornet wrote:Hyacinthoides non-scripta finally appearing in the garden three years after putting the seeds down. Brings back memories of playing Cowboys and Indians in my local woods when I was knee high to a grasshopper. :D :D :D


Is that Latin for hash plant?


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyacintho ... n_Bluebell).jpg


So you're raving about Bluebells then?

Are you actually a Hornet?
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
User avatar
blockhead
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3883
Joined: December 14th, 2011, 2:20 pm
Location: Bastardstown, Co. Wexford

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest