In need of a laugh?

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Re: In need of a laugh?

Post by domhnallj »

"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
rooster
Seán Cronin

Post by rooster »

Sorry folks but this made us Nordies laugh, normally one of our style feck ups :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Leinster Rugby can confirm that both Jamison Gibson-Park and Isa Nacewa have not been granted a visa at this point in time and will as a result return to Dublin at the earliest opportunity.

“Nick McCarthy has been called up to the touring squad as a result and will arrive tomorrow.

“Leinster Rugby will be making no further comment on this matter.”
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

This is art
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Donald Trump gets to build his wall after all.
Merry Christmas Mr President.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
John23
Enlightened

Post by John23 »

Oldschool wrote:Donald Trump gets to build his wall after all.
Merry Christmas Mr President.
Yes this one bugs me. My father came from this part of the world. Doughmore beach which runs adjacent to Trump's place is probably the most vast and unspoilt strands in the country. I watched a documentary the BBC made a number of years ago about Trump's interactions with a few locals and neighbours to his golf course in Scotland. The relatonship there is less than amicable. However for the local work force, population and suppliers it's one of the only gig in town in West Clare area.
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Israel is at it again.
izzyfolau
Those that are living in Sin will end up in Hell unless you repent. Jesus Christ loves you and is giving you time to turn away from your sin and come to him.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these , adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Galatians 5:19‭-‬21 KJV
"drunkenness, revelings"!
Fup sake.
I'm guilty of a few of those other ones too.
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

"Emulations" - you must play all your video games on the original platform or the LORD shall smiteth thee.

Fair warning at least.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

blockhead wrote:Israel is at it again.
izzyfolau
Those that are living in Sin will end up in Hell unless you repent. Jesus Christ loves you and is giving you time to turn away from your sin and come to him.
Mullet

Post by Laighin Break »

Sounds like Rugby Australia and NSW are going to terminate his contract!
jimbobjoe
Mullet

Post by jimbobjoe »

blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Club Statement regarding Billy Vunipola
Saracens proudly embraces diversity and warmly welcomes everyone to the Club regardless of race, gender, religion and sexual orientation.
Our sport is open to all and we strive for it to be free from all forms of discrimination. We recognise that people have different belief systems and we expect everyone to be treated equally with respect and humility.
As representatives and role models, Saracens players have a responsibility not only to themselves but to the Club and wider society. Billy Vunipola’s recent social media posts are inconsistent with this and we take this matter very seriously. It will be handled internally.
Billy V gets himself in a bit o bother now :roll:
Twist
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Twist »

blockhead wrote:
Club Statement regarding Billy Vunipola
Saracens proudly embraces diversity and warmly welcomes everyone to the Club regardless of race, gender, religion and sexual orientation.
Our sport is open to all and we strive for it to be free from all forms of discrimination. We recognise that people have different belief systems and we expect everyone to be treated equally with respect and humility.
As representatives and role models, Saracens players have a responsibility not only to themselves but to the Club and wider society. Billy Vunipola’s recent social media posts are inconsistent with this and we take this matter very seriously. It will be handled internally.
Billy V gets himself in a bit o bother now :roll:
“Dealt with internally”

He’ll be grand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

I just saw the beginnings of rhe RFU and club statements, they were so long winded and full of respect this that and the other that my eyes glazed over safe in the knowledge that there was a "but" at the end of all that and I didn't need to look at it.
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

I don't get the fuss really. Everyone knows he's Evangelical. everyone knows he has a conservative and in some cases literal interpretation of the bible. All he is doing is stating what his religion preaches. For me, hes trying to warn those he believes are destined for an eternity of hell. Hes not wishing them ill.

He's a deluded fool, but at least he's honest about it.

If we don't believe these beliefs are acceptable, we should be outlawing all religions that preach such things, and firing everyone that expresses those beliefs. Otherwise, just ignore it for the nonsense it is.
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Logorrhea wrote:I don't get the fuss really. Everyone knows he's Evangelical. everyone knows he has a conservative and in some cases literal interpretation of the bible. All he is doing is stating what his religion preaches. For me, hes trying to warn those he believes are destined for an eternity of hell. Hes not wishing them ill.

He's a deluded fool, but at least he's honest about it.

If we don't believe these beliefs are acceptable, we should be outlawing all religions that preach such things, and firing everyone that expresses those beliefs. Otherwise, just ignore it for the nonsense it is.
So...

Im not onboard with the “its my relgion” excuse. Im quite happy to ignore mr. Falou and his idiocy however, the whole “it’s my relgion” thingy has been used for thousands of years to supress us as a society. There should be no need to list the abuses and suppressions carried out in our fair isle and nations near and far by just our little flock of frock wearing god botherers. b$&%@#ds all. (in the colloquial!not literal, sense of the word)
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Wallabies fullback Israel Folau has reportedly turned down an AU$1 million payout to end his dispute with Rugby Australia (RA) over his controversial social media posts.
The Sunday Telegraph reports Folau rejected RA's offer, which would have required him to walk away from his contractual fight, before proceedings began on Saturday.
RA announced it would terminate Folau's contract after he posted homophobic content on social media on April 10. The 30-year-old is challenging the decision.
The Telegraph suggested RA may fear it'll lose its battle against Folau.
RA is bracing for an AU$12 million financial loss for the upcoming season - pushing the code to the brink of collapsing if they have to pay out the entirety of Folau's AU$4 million contract.
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

blockhead wrote:
Wallabies fullback Israel Folau has reportedly turned down an AU$1 million payout to end his dispute with Rugby Australia (RA) over his controversial social media posts.
The Sunday Telegraph reports Folau rejected RA's offer, which would have required him to walk away from his contractual fight, before proceedings began on Saturday.
RA announced it would terminate Folau's contract after he posted homophobic content on social media on April 10. The 30-year-old is challenging the decision.
The Telegraph suggested RA may fear it'll lose its battle against Folau.
RA is bracing for an AU$12 million financial loss for the upcoming season - pushing the code to the brink of collapsing if they have to pay out the entirety of Folau's AU$4 million contract.
Getting down to brass tacks.
A 12m loss is no joke.
Given the numbers being mentioned in Folau's case, it strikes me that the people running RA need to have their contracts cancelled forthwith.
Given Folau's previous brush/es with religious utterances, begs the question, when was his lucrative contract agreed/renewed?
And they want the NH to bail them out with an annual financial injection from the mooted 12 team annual international league.
They're having a laugh!
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.