Online Leinster Store

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Skinfull
Mullet

Online Leinster Store

Post by Skinfull »

See the kids pyjamas in the leinster store...the pic isn't great as it seems to be of a presentation box rather than the actual item of clothing. Has anyone purchased these? I wanna get them for my nephew but would like to know if they are ok.

Also...do they send abroad? As far as the US? I've emailed them about this but still no reply :( Never mind. 8)
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Re: Online Leinster Store

Post by Hickiefan »

I want them for myself!
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
simplythebest
Enlightened

Post by simplythebest »

Skinfull wrote:See the kids pyjamas in the leinster store...the pic isn't great as it seems to be of a presentation box rather than the actual item of clothing. Has anyone purchased these? I wanna get them for my nephew but would like to know if they are ok.

Also...do they send abroad? As far as the US? I've emailed them about this but still no reply :( Never mind. 8)
It's clothing alright. The wording of the ad is a dead give away!!!!!!!!

"100% Cotton Blue Pajama Set in a gift box.
Round neck Top
Full Length Pant"
LEINSTER pour toujours
honeyec
Mullet

Post by honeyec »

Hickiefan wrote:I want them for myself!
Me too. I even had a reply to that effect written earlier, then changed my mind about posting it cause I was too embarrassed... :oops:
"Yeah I been starvin' 'em, teasing 'em, singing off-key - me may my mo, me mo my may..."
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

simplythebest wrote:
Skinfull wrote:See the kids pyjamas in the leinster store...the pic isn't great as it seems to be of a presentation box rather than the actual item of clothing. Has anyone purchased these? I wanna get them for my nephew but would like to know if they are ok.
It's clothing alright. The wording of the ad is a dead give away!!!!!!!!

"100% Cotton Blue Pajama Set in a gift box.
Round neck Top
Full Length Pant"
Yes yes, I'm aware that they are clothing. But I know there are a lot of parents on the board and I was wondering if anyone had purchased them and what they thought of them. But thanks for that! :roll:
Hickiefan wrote:I want them for myself!
Yeah...they are really...for ...my...nephew... >_> I swear!
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

Not the Leinster store but I've found this pretty decent French rugby outlet comparable with Rugbystore.co.uk and Lovell etc

http://www.boutique-rugby.com/boutique- ... rugby.html
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Got them for two kids and they are the Biz. Good quality and look great. Only thing the kids want to wear. Parents hate me for getting them :D Maybe buy two sets :lol:
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan