iphone unlocks

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Leezer
Enlightened

iphone unlocks

Post by Leezer »

anyone know if you can download software to do it at home?
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

Stalk me on ye olde Tweet Machine!!!!!!!
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

Re: iphone unlocks

Post by Rogocoko »

Call your service provider and tell them that you need to go to Dubai for 2 months with work and will need to stick a UAE sim in it.... they have to go to apple to get the unlock activated and then they''ll tell you to connect it to itunes in a week or so and it will be unlocked.
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Do you mean to unlock it to use any carrier's SIM in it or do you mean Jailbreak it to access more content?
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Leezer
Enlightened

Post by Leezer »

Rogocoko wrote:Call your service provider and tell them that you need to go to Dubai for 2 months with work and will need to stick a UAE sim in it.... they have to go to apple to get the unlock activated and then they''ll tell you to connect it to itunes in a week or so and it will be unlocked.
if i wanted an answer like that i'd text you.
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

Post by Rogocoko »

Leezer wrote:
Rogocoko wrote:Call your service provider and tell them that you need to go to Dubai for 2 months with work and will need to stick a UAE sim in it.... they have to go to apple to get the unlock activated and then they''ll tell you to connect it to itunes in a week or so and it will be unlocked.
Do I know you?
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
Leezer
Enlightened

Post by Leezer »

Rogocoko wrote:
Leezer wrote:
Do I know you?