Kindle Touch

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

gfo
Rhys Ruddock

Kindle Touch

Post by gfo »

The wife wants one for Christmas and holy fook are these things hard to get. The only place I can find selling them is argos, and every store in the country is sold out, and they don't know when they're coming in again.

They're available from amazon.co.uk, but they won't ship them here. The Kindle Paperwhite is available on amazon.com, but they won't ship them here (and wouldn't deliver them before Christmas in any case).

Long story short, anyone know any shops selling these things, or worst come to worst, where to get a second hand version in good condition?
Amz
Mullet

Re: Kindle Touch

Post by Amz »

Some of the larger Tesco Extras have the touch. Maynooth one had them for sure.. Only bricks and mortar places with paperwhite are Waterstones stores, but they have waiting lists everywhere.

If you know anyone in the States you could get one from amazon.com and have em post it over. Had to do that for kindle last year.
yellabelly1961
Knowledgeable

Post by yellabelly1961 »

gfo wrote:The wife wants one for Christmas and holy fook are these things hard to get. The only place I can find selling them is argos, and every store in the country is sold out, and they don't know when they're coming in again.

They're available from amazon.co.uk, but they won't ship them here. The Kindle Paperwhite is available on amazon.com, but they won't ship them here (and wouldn't deliver them before Christmas in any case).

Long story short, anyone know any shops selling these things, or worst come to worst, where to get a second hand version in good condition?

Saw them yesterday in Tesco Bray - 129eurios.
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

Will amazon UK post to Parcelmotel in NI?
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

deco wrote:Will amazon UK post to Parcelmotel in NI?
They will (or used to until very recently, at least). Tesco is a good option, if you can find any stock.
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

deco wrote:Will amazon UK post to Parcelmotel in NI?
Yep