Happy new year!

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Happy new year!

Post by fourthirtythree »

I think this is the second time I've started a new topic. The last was after the semi final in 09. We may win nothing next year and yet perform a remarkable turnaround that bodes well for the future. This has been the most consistently disappointing few months for Leinster fans in many, many years. Frankly some humility is not overdue around here. But as my bro' said about the economic collapse "okay, so I deserved a kick in the arse. Did they really need to do me up there too?"

We have been so eager to hand out crumbs to the naysayers that we focused, for example, on Rob's tackling rather than on the incredible defensive solidity and confidence he brought. We would have lost against ASM last year but for him, and this year we could not slot out second or third choice players in the backs at key times. To balance against this some of the youngsters have now been blooded that had been held up by a successful team. This will stand to us no matter what happens this season.

A good year to you all, to Ireland, and the world. We have been spoiled in recent times. Now is the time for us supporters to show our spirit and make the RDS a cauldron. We owe it I think.

And f%~k it, but it's great fun to support Leinster!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: Happy new year!

Post by Donny B. »

Happy New Year 433 to you and yours and to every one on here who posts or argues or just reads!

Here's to another year of annoying each other!!!