Animal A&E - Me and My Doggies

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

IanD
Official Mascot

Animal A&E - Me and My Doggies

Post by IanD »

Morning All

As some of you know I have 2 Dogs - Drift and Taras. The ISPCA took Drift from a puppy farm just over 2 years ago. I adopted him from their centre in Longford and he will be with us 2 years on Saturday.

Animal A&E filmed the original raid on the puppy farm and did a follow up late last year with Drift and myself. Taras did get a look in too. The show is on tonight at 7:30 on TV3.

Some people asked about Dog Mushing and they filmed us doing that so anyone interested might get some insight.

Cheers Ian

Ps. Now you all know why I giggle when people shout when 'DRIFT' when Leinster are defending.
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Re: Animal A&E - Me and My Doggies

Post by Peg Leg »

IanD wrote:Morning All

As some of you know I have 2 Dogs - Drift and Taras. The ISPCA took Drift from a puppy farm just over 2 years ago. I adopted him from their centre in Longford and he will be with us 2 years on Saturday.

Animal A&E filmed the original raid on the puppy farm and did a follow up late last year with Drift and myself. Taras did get a look in too. The show is on tonight at 7:30 on TV3.

Some people asked about Dog Mushing and they filmed us doing that so anyone interested might get some insight.

Cheers Ian

Ps. Now you all know why I giggle when people shout when 'DRIFT' when Leinster are defending.
Will give that a watch, lovely dogs. I'm assuming their names are tattoo'd on their backs somewhere out of shot?
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
IanD
Official Mascot

Re: Animal A&E - Me and My Doggies

Post by IanD »

Peg Leg wrote:Will give that a watch, lovely dogs. I'm assuming their names are tattoo'd on their backs somewhere out of shot?
No tattoos - could not read them with the long hair. :lol: :lol:

In the photo Taras is on the left in the Black Harness and Drift is in the Yellow harness. Taras is a bit smaller but I do confuse them quite regularly. :oops: :oops:
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!