20,000 posts....

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

20,000 posts....

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

For 20,000 posts now, Donny B has been defying the "quality not quantity" phrase and added serious quality to this forum.

Bravo sir! Here's to another 20,000 more!!!

EDIT: Mixed up the phrase there and it sounded like I was taking the p*ss but I really wasn't!
Last edited by LeRouxIsPHat on January 17th, 2013, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Re: 20,000 posts....

Post by Peg Leg »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:For 20,000 posts now, Donny B has been defying the "quantity not quality" phrase and added serious quality to this forum.

Bravo sir! Here's to another 20,000 more!!!
These are of my some favourites:
Donny B. wrote:..
Donny B. wrote:...
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
sid
Mullet

Post by sid »

:lol:

Well done Donny. I'll catch you yet!
johng wrote:Classic bit of Sidness there.
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Yeah, but how may are left if you take out his contributions to the Jason White Appreciation Society and Wedding Locations threads?
A proud Winsome Fluter
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

It has been commented on over on MF.com - they think you have too much time on your hands. :clap:
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:Yeah, but how may are left if you take out his contributions to the Jason White Appreciation Society and Wedding Locations threads?
Don't knock the wedding thread, that little baby has gotten a hell of a lot sorted very quickly!

:happy clapper: :clap: :green clap: on Donny's milestone
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Only noticing this now.....

move on people, nothing to see here....
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

domhnallj wrote:It has been commented on over on MF.com - they think you have too much time on your hands. :clap:
They're probably right...or I'm a lazy f**ker....
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Donny B. wrote:
domhnallj wrote:It has been commented on over on MF.com - they think you have too much time on your hands. :clap:
They're probably right...or I'm a lazy f**ker....
Not content with sifting through/producing mountains of sh*te on their own board they have the time to monitor the goings on here. Go figure, but you are being watched :evil:
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

domhnallj wrote:
Not content with sifting through/producing mountains of sh*te on their own board they have the time to monitor the goings on here. Go figure, but you are being watched :evil:
Ah you can't blame them really.... 8)
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Donny B. wrote::oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

You call this a speech? Come on, give us something nice.20,000 posts of johnny Watterson-lite. Have you stopped plagiarising his Irish Times work yet? :P
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

suisse wrote:

You call this a speech? Come on, give us something nice.20,000 posts of johnny Watterson-lite. Have you stopped plagiarising his Irish Times work yet? :P
Hey remember you don't have the safety net of being in Korea any more to protect you...

Any more of your guff and it will go something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seRhXyoNrGI

:wink:
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Donny B. wrote:
suisse wrote:

Hey remember you don't have the safety net of being in Korea any more to protect you...

Any more of your guff and it will go something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seRhXyoNrGI

:wink:
Ah but my return is a short one Johnny W. ill be back there in 2 weeks. I see we open with Wales away. Another media appearance from you? :wink:
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

suisse wrote:
Ah but my return is a short one Johnny W. ill be back there in 2 weeks. I see we open with Wales away. Another media appearance from you? :wink:
Two weeks is all I need.... Moate may be a god-forsaken backwater but surely it's not that hard to find.....although I'm buggered if I paying all the bloody tolls on the way out... :wink:
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Donny B. wrote:
suisse wrote:
Two weeks is all I need.... Moate may be a god-forsaken backwater but surely it's not that hard to find.....although I'm buggered if I paying all the bloody tolls on the way out... :wink:
Moate? Holy sh!t man. The town in Meath-lite? Geography lesson of the day: Ratoath is not Moate!

Dublin simpleton.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

suisse wrote:
Donny B. wrote:
suisse wrote:
Moate? Holy sh!t man. The town in Meath-lite? Geography lesson of the day: Ratoath is not Moate!

Dublin simpleton.
You're lucky I even remember your name, never mind where you're from. You should be honoured I even got the "Oat" part right!
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

suisse wrote:Moate? Holy sh!t man. The town in Meath-lite? Geography lesson of the day: Ratoath is not Moate!
Meath-lite? Westmeath was kicked out of Meath by Henry VIII because the residents in that part of Meath wouldn't pay the king's taxes or obey his laws. The name was given as a reminder that we were once part of well behaved Meath. And Cork think they're the rebel county.

(Parts of the what would have been Westmeath were also given to Offaly and Longford. Under Elizabeth I the Westmeath Offaly border was redrawn to enclose Clonmacnoise in Offaly.)
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Donny B. wrote:You're lucky I even remember your name, never mind where you're from. You should be honoured I even got the "Oat" part right!
You know everything about me..................they all do!
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Broken Wing wrote:
suisse wrote:Moate? Holy sh!t man. The town in Meath-lite? Geography lesson of the day: Ratoath is not Moate!
Meath-lite? Westmeath was kicked out of Meath by Henry VIII because the residents in that part of Meath wouldn't pay the king's taxes or obey his laws. The name was given as a reminder that we were once part of well behaved Meath. And Cork think they're the rebel county.

(Parts of the what would have been Westmeath were also given to Offaly and Longford. Under Elizabeth I the Westmeath Offaly border was redrawn to enclose Clonmacnoise in Offaly.)
You're making this far too educational, in amongst the childish rantings. Anyway, I meant in terms of GAA, but normally I never care, unless Donny is sad.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

suisse wrote:Donny is sad.
Her Her!!