Welsh Ball Boys- WTF!

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

artaneboy
Shane Horgan

Welsh Ball Boys- WTF!

Post by artaneboy »

Whatever about the Chelsea player Eden Hazard's bad conduct, what is it about Welsh ball boys in either soccer or rugby??!!

We have one little fecker helping Phillips cheat against Ireland in Cardiff in the 6N in 2011- and last night one of them tries prevent the ball going back for an opposition kick/ throw!!

Do they actually train them over there to be brats in an academy??? :shock:
"Oh, I used to be disgusted, and now I try to be amused!"
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Welsh Ball Boys- WTF!

Post by Sauvignon Blank »

artaneboy wrote:Whatever about the Chelsea player Eden Hazard's bad conduct, what is it about Welsh ball boys in either soccer or rugby??!!

and last night one of them tries prevent the ball going back for an opposition kick/ throw!!

Totally understandable what Chelsea player did, the little s**t knew what he was doing and what's more he was instructed to do it.
3 Gold Stars
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

Sauvignon Blank wrote:
artaneboy wrote:Whatever about the Chelsea player Eden Hazard's bad conduct, what is it about Welsh ball boys in either soccer or rugby??!!

and last night one of them tries prevent the ball going back for an opposition kick/ throw!!

Totally understandable what Chelsea player did, the little s**t knew what he was doing and what's more he was instructed to do it.
You'd presume that this type of action is taken pretty seriously by the associated sporting body, even if the ref doesn't see it, and they never do, it can't go unnoticed by the TV/crowd/observers and sanctions should always be forthcomming.

That said the Welsh do have a nasty habbit of tricks, such as watering down a pitch in a covered stadium anyone?
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Every club tells their ball boys to slow the game down if their clinging on to a lead
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
sid
Mullet

Post by sid »

The Chelsea player was completely in the wrong. Absolutely no excuse for not kicking him harder.

Maybe one of our players should have done the same in Cardiff.
johng wrote:Classic bit of Sidness there.
artaneboy
Shane Horgan

Post by artaneboy »

Darce wrote:Every club tells their ball boys to slow the game down if their clinging on to a lead
Well the shouldn't! And if they are caught doing it they should be disciplined as well as the ball boys.
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Ballboy was 17 and acting like a real tw@t. Why are people on the guardian saying he's a child? If hazard kicks a professional 17 year old should he be considered a child kicker? Hazard shouldn't have done it but the 17 year old ball boy is a muppet. He needs to grow up.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Picked up over 75k new Twitter followers overnight :roll:

He tweeted before the game joking he was king of wasting time.
artaneboy
Shane Horgan

Post by artaneboy »

sheepshagger wrote:Picked up over 75k new Twitter followers overnight :roll:

A little s**t, but da meeja have their "he kicked a child line" and will wear it to death. Fair play to Pat Nevin for swimming against the tide on it, but no doubt he will be tut-tutted out of it as well. Is there another job as venal and cliche ridden as that of broadcast sports journalist around? :twisted:
artaneboy
Shane Horgan

Post by artaneboy »

suisse wrote:Ballboy was 17 and acting like a real tw@t. Why are people on the guardian saying he's a child? If hazard kicks a professional 17 year old should he be considered a child kicker? Hazard shouldn't have done it but the 17 year old ball boy is a muppet. He needs to grow up.
Wasn't Wayne Rooney only 16 when he started for Everton? Could well see him getting a kicking as he was a petulant little back then too! Some things never change.... :)
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

sid wrote:The Chelsea player was completely in the wrong. Absolutely no excuse for not kicking him harder.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

fourthirtythree wrote:
sid wrote:The Chelsea player was completely in the wrong. Absolutely no excuse for not kicking him harder.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Should have punched the linesman in Cardiff while they were at it too, you wouldn't have to worry about getting cited sure himself and Kaplan were as blind as feckin bats that day
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

artaneboy wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Picked up over 75k new Twitter followers overnight :roll:

A little s**t, but da meeja have their "he kicked a child line" and will wear it to death. Fair play to Pat Nevin for swimming against the tide on it, but no doubt he will be tut-tutted out of it as well. Is there another job as venal and cliche ridden as that of broadcast sports journalist around? :twisted:
I was listening to OTB earlier - they were replying some of the commentary from last night. I think it was Tony C as the main pundit. It was like reading a post about foreigners on politics.ie - the response was cringe-worthy. Commentators outraged, seething with indignation. That boy should be thoroughly embarrassed by his actions and fair play to Paul Doyle in the Guardian. He reckons this should be very embarrassing for Swansea, especially after details of his twitter updates were released.

The lad was looking for a WAYHEY moment from the crowd. He acted the bollix, and fell to the group clutching his ribs when I think most people know he's fine. Takes away from Laudrup and Swansea's achievement. pr!*k.