hi , does anyone object

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

beaker1
Learner

hi , does anyone object

Post by beaker1 »

hi everyone my names beaker1 [ tracey ] to be honest i came across this forum by accident i had a look around and seen there is a part of the forum called other sports, when i was looking at the thread i noticed theres a greyhound section and i was wondering if anyone objected to me starting a horse racing thread and i will contribute to it as much as possible especially at weekends if allowed i wont just put up the name of the horse i will give a detailed write up explaining why i will be backing the horse,horses in question and if anyone does know about horse racing the 2013 cheltenham festival is just a few weeks away now and i will put a detailed write up including selections as to why i like the horse in question, im not going to pretend im an expert or anything like that because i aint, i have been intrested in horse racing for 15-20 yrs now and its something im really passionate about especially national hunt racing, i dont bet everyday so i wont be putting selections everyday, so folks i thought i better ask instead of stepping on anyones toes so to speak and i look forward to your replies

thanks beaker1 [ tracey ]
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: hi , does anyone object

Post by Donny B. »

Knock yourself out. I'd say it would be a particularly popular section thread around Cheltenham time next month! :-)
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

beaker1 wrote:i dont bet everyday so i wont be putting selections everyday
As long as you give us some winners, otherwise http://www.munsterfans.com/forum.php would be a better place. They tend to settle for 4th place also rans a lot over there.
nopeare
Enlightened

Post by nopeare »

I think it would be good, might get some idea of what to look at then when I put on the odd bet during cheltenham or Christmas other than looking for a big name jockey like ruby or sticking a pen in the paper (harder doing that now with it online)
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Actually if you do this and give out a few tips, it would be cool if you did follow-ups on how they fared, so clueless punters like me can gauge if you know what you're talking about! :-)
beaker1
Learner

Post by beaker1 »

no problem donny,will be happy enought to do that :)
Armchair
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Armchair »

suisse wrote:
beaker1 wrote:i dont bet everyday so i wont be putting selections everyday
As long as you give us some winners, otherwise http://www.munsterfans.com/forum.php would be a better place. They tend to settle for 4th place also rans a lot over there.
+1 :)