for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Chris Robshaw hoovers and wears a onesie at home

Post by sheepshagger »

:shock:

Chris hoovers and wears a onesie at home, says England rugby hero's girlfriend

On the pitch, he is a hard-tackling warrior and uncompromising opponent.

Catch Chris Robshaw off the pitch, however, and you’re more likely to find him tackling the vacuuming and wearing a ‘onesie’ – according to his girlfriend.

The England captain received praise from both sides for a man-of-the-match display which helped his side win 12-6 in Dublin yesterday – the first time they have beaten the Irish on their home turf in the Six Nations for a decade.

But he might now attract a few changing room jibes after Camilla Kerslake’s insights into their cosy domestic life.
The 24-year-old singer said: ‘When Chris does come home, I give him a massage to help his aching muscles and cook him a healthy meal.

‘I cook and he does the hoovering around the house – it’s a modern relationship.

'When we pop out for a coffee or meal, I usually pay for it as he insists on paying most of the household bills.

'He’s a complete gentleman and you have to be creative to keep things financially equal.

‘At the end of the day we just prefer to stay in, put on our onesies and watch television.

'We have no desire to be seen coming out of nightclubs bleary eyed and stumbling over the pavement.’
However, she admitted the couple’s evenings together are few and far between due to work commitments.

Rather than cheering from the stands during yesterday’s Six Nations match, the soprano was at home preparing for a concert, and confessed that she often has to miss games because of her heavy work schedule.

She also revealed that the pair, who bought a two-bedroom Victorian end-of-terrace house in Kingston, Surrey, last year, have never been able to spend 26-year-old Robshaw’s birthday or Valentine’s Day together.

She said: ‘We probably go out three nights a year. We both can’t drink most of the year because Chris is an athlete and it affects my voice.

'It’s so rare that we’re at home together for a long period, so when we are we make the most of it.

‘It’s tough that I can’t go to all of Chris’s games and support him because I would really like to, but he understands that I have to work as well.’
Work mode: Chris Robshaw received praise from both sides for a man-of-the-match display which helped his side win 12-6 in Dublin yesterday

She added that she winces when she is described as a ‘WAG’, explaining: ‘It implies you are married to a footballer and stay at home.

'I had a busy career before I met Chris and that hasn’t changed.’

Miss Kerslake has sung at numerous sporting events, including five performances at Twickenham and an appearance in front of the Queen at the Epsom Derby.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-Camilla-

Probably one of these :o

http://rhinogb.com/heritage-clothing/all/onesies-C.html
Vamos los azules
Mullet

Re: Chris Robshaw hoovers and wears a onesie at home

Post by Vamos los azules »

sheepshagger wrote: Chris hoovers and wears a onesie at home, says England rugby hero's soon to be ex girlfriend
Fixed :wink:
"You can’t defend like the boss one week and the cookie man the next".