Game of Thrones

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by CiaranIrl »

Projectfreetv is a decent site. No downloading required, just stream everything.
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
LENSTA
Knowledgeable

Post by LENSTA »

Donny B. wrote:
LENSTA wrote:Transforms your browsing experience.... Best internets intervention since torrents
Just installed it. Cheers for the tip.
no probs, now if they would just invent an extension to get rid of the 5 second ads at the start youtube videos we could be completely ad free.
#ScrapTheLions
Morf
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Morf »

LENSTA wrote:
Donny B. wrote:
LENSTA wrote:Transforms your browsing experience.... Best internets intervention since torrents
Just installed it. Cheers for the tip.
no probs, now if they would just invent an extension to get rid of the 5 second ads at the start youtube videos we could be completely ad free.
Adblockplus does that. RTE player won't work on Firefox when you have it though.
LENSTA
Knowledgeable

Post by LENSTA »

Really? I have adblock plus on chrome and it doesn't seem to do that, is there a setting I need to activate?
#ScrapTheLions
LENSTA
Knowledgeable

Post by LENSTA »

hi Morf... I figured this out, youtube.com was in the whitelist within adblock plus so ads were not blocked on youtube. I have removed it from the whitelist and and now the ads are gone.

Great success!!! As a Latvian fella I work with says. Thanks for the heads up.
#ScrapTheLions
Morf
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Morf »

LENSTA wrote:hi Morf... I figured this out, youtube.com was in the whitelist within adblock plus so ads were not blocked on youtube. I have removed it from the whitelist and and now the ads are gone.

Great success!!! As a Latvian fella I work with says. Thanks for the heads up.
No worries. The rte player problem is the only fault of it I've found.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

CiaranIrl wrote:Projectfreetv is a decent site. No downloading required, just stream everything.
I like to actually have the stuff down before I start watching it. Means you don't get a few minutes in and see "buffering xx%" for a while. You can download a 350MB file these days in 3 to 5 minutes if it has a high number of seeds.
Morf
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Morf »

johng wrote:
CiaranIrl wrote:Projectfreetv is a decent site. No downloading required, just stream everything.
I like to actually have the stuff down before I start watching it. Means you don't get a few minutes in and see "buffering xx%" for a while. You can download a 350MB file these days in 3 to 5 minutes if it has a high number of seeds.
My sister uses those streaming sites. The ones she uses are dodgy as fook.
Alternative Ulster
Graduate

Post by Alternative Ulster »

Morf wrote:
johng wrote:
My sister uses those streaming sites. The ones she uses are dodgy as fook.
So do my kids. I download breaking bad and my daughter insists on streaming it even though it is already on the hard disk.