What the rain will be like on Sept 24th 2014

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

sid
Mullet

What the rain will be like on Sept 24th 2014

Post by sid »

I'd say it's definitely going to be raining. This year it was sunny, but the last two days have been rainy, and that looks set to continue. I'm not sure what it'll be like in France, but it'll probably be sunny - we just can't compete with their weather.
johng wrote:Classic bit of Sidness there.
Lamb of BOD
Enlightened

Re: What the rain will be like on Sept 24th 2014

Post by Lamb of BOD »

sid wrote: I'm not sure what it'll be like in France, but it'll probably be sunny - we just can't compete with their weather.
Whilst that may be true, it is worth pointing out that much of the sunshine in France has been brought in by foreigners. There is a lot of disquiet amongst the french populace as they fear that this imported sun is having a detrimental effect on their own weather, with many fearing that if the current influx of weather continues, the French national weather will no longer be able to compete to international standards. Several wealthy business men have been blamed for this impending crisis. Sure, this imported sunshine makes some beaches look attractive, but at what cost to the national climate?
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

Lamb of BOD wrote:
sid wrote: I'm not sure what it'll be like in France, but it'll probably be sunny - we just can't compete with their weather.
Whilst that may be true, it is worth pointing out that much of the sunshine in France has been brought in by foreigners. There is a lot of disquiet amongst the french populace as they fear that this imported sun is having a detrimental effect on their own weather, with many fearing that if the current influx of weather continues, the French national weather will no longer be able to compete to international standards. Several wealthy business men have been blamed for this impending crisis. Sure, this imported sunshine makes some beaches look attractive, but at what cost to the national climate?
:clap:
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
sid
Mullet

Post by sid »

Yeah that was way better than mine. :happy clapper:

:lol:
johng wrote:Classic bit of Sidness there.