Water Charges.

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Oldschool
Cian Healy

Water Charges.

Post by Oldschool »

The question I'd like to be answered is
So you're not going to spend €50m on consultants in 2015, how much are you going to spend. And who internally budgeted and authorised the amount and what minister/s and government departments know about it.
In addition the same questions should be asked about the 2013 spend.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
ceemec
Shane Jennings

Re: Water Charges.

Post by ceemec »

I'd like a little more information on the utterly genius idea that, in a resource where conservation is actively being encouraged, they will reportedly penalise people financially if they do use less.
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

What's this now? Where are you reading that ceemec?
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Broken Wing wrote:What's this now? Where are you reading that ceemec?
It was in the news headlines yesterday. Similar to the incenerator plan in Ringsend. Apparently some utilities are only profitable as private ventures with minimum usage clauses. Another license to print money sold off at a discount!
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Are they going to charge for disposal? For example, my water bill is split in two - consumption and sewerage and both have fixed charges, then I pay usage on top based on my water meter.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
ceemec
Shane Jennings

Post by ceemec »

Broken Wing wrote:What's this now? Where are you reading that ceemec?
In the reports yesterday, it was stated that the plan is to allow Irish Water to increase their prices each year if the consumption is low. So, if we're all dutiful citizens and try to conserve as much water as possible, Irish Water will reward us by punishing us.