Continuity thread

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

tricktreat
Learner

Re: Continuity thread

Post by tricktreat »

Your honour, the case at hand, is what I would describe, a complex case.

A "complex case" is a civil action that requires continuous judicial management to avoid placing unnecessary burdens on the court or the litigants and to expedite the case, keep costs reasonable, and promote an effective decision making process by the court, parties and counsel.

May it please the Court, Your Honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, counsel, my name is T79. I'm an attorney who has been appointed to represent THE DEFENDANTS in this case. And I'm here with some other lawyers, all court25 appointed, that will be in the case and you will hear from them as well.

The defendants have admitted to many things. But the three have not admitted to any involvement in the recent persecution against the defacto organisation known hereafter as the "Continuity"
But make no doubt, ladies and gentlemen, the libellous persecution and events that preceded them are the crux of this case. They form the entire heart of this case.

That is all your hopnour
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

Nicely worded Tricktreat, I feel that a complex case such as this requires a legal eagle like your good self, but this court has not come to judge on reputations and big words, what we will be presenting here are facts. Posters being banned for the most minor offences, a mod accessing a posters PM inbox in order to orchestrate a situation where two senior posters would be banned. These sir are the charges and we have the evidence to prove these allegations in the form of screenshots. I'd like to call The Lifter to the stand for cross examination.
Ignoring Dan the Zulu for months now
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

The Clique and their general behavior towards Irish and Leinster rugby fans were one of the big reasons for staying the f*ck away from Munsterfans. I thought they pretty much ruined that forum. While I'm happy that MunsterFans are finally free of them, I'm more than a little disappointed that they have turned up here and decided to continue their attack on the mods of another teams board.

Are we okay with facilitating this?
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

Logorrhea wrote:The Clique and their general behavior towards Irish and Leinster rugby fans were one of the big reasons for staying the f*ck away from Munsterfans. I thought they pretty much ruined that forum. While I'm happy that MunsterFans are finally free of them, I'm more than a little disappointed that they have turned up here and decided to continue their attack on the mods of another teams board.

Having been banned off MF's for nothing, I say yes.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Logorrhea wrote:The Clique and their general behavior towards Irish and Leinster rugby fans were one of the big reasons for staying the f*ck away from Munsterfans. I thought they pretty much ruined that forum. While I'm happy that MunsterFans are finally free of them, I'm more than a little disappointed that they have turned up here and decided to continue their attack on the mods of another teams board.

I'm not ok with any of this.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

You are just one of a long list banned for sweet FA spoofer, we used to have the crack but certain mods just love the banhammer
offshorerules
Seán Cronin

Post by offshorerules »

Let the trial proceed with Logorhea's and domhnallj's concerns noted.
"POC will not be going to Toulon" - All Blacks nil » May 27th, 2015, 12:18 am
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

It appears that The Lifter is in contempt of court and is offering no defence, while its within his rights to do so let the court note his absence. Its up to the jury to decide if any inference can be drawn from this. We will proceed to the first charge, Trick treat it is our contention that your clients indirectly through the use of other less contravesial moderators did attempt to coerce members of the clique into handing over the leaked document pertaining to Munster rugby referred to in last weeks irish indo. In one instance threats to the organisation were issued persuant to this. Do you intend to contest this charge?
tricktreat
Learner

Post by tricktreat »

Objection your honor; the prosecution is using heresay and idle speculation to influence the sworn in panel.
There hasn't been a single shred of evidence displayed to back up these scurrilous allegations.

My clients are gulty only of acting in good faith to the best interests of the mf.com website.
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

Agreed. A sad pathetic bunch of people with too much time on their hands.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

Court is in recess while I try and figure out how to upload d'evidence
Tonic Wine
Bookworm

Continuity thread

Post by Tonic Wine »

I want both councils to approach the bench.Offshore rules will be appointed bailiff and bulletproof glass partitions are to be erected to cordon off the gallery
Enforcer
Beginner

Post by Enforcer »

Tonic Wine wrote:I want both councils to approach the bench.Offshore rules will be appointed bailiff and bulletproof glass partitions are to be erected to cordon off the gallery
I said I'd leave my gun outside. :roll:
I'm onto you!
Tonic Wine
Bookworm

Post by Tonic Wine »

Both councils have been reminded to act professionally,I call on the court clerk to upload evidence document no 1
Tonic Wine
Bookworm

Post by Tonic Wine »

Is there a technician in the court
Tonic Wine
Bookworm

Post by Tonic Wine »

Court will break for recess until the evidence can be displayed
Enforcer
Beginner

Post by Enforcer »

Tonic Wine wrote:Is there a technician in the court
an interns head will roll for this!
I'm onto you!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Jaysus, you go on holidays for a week and look what happens.

Bleedin' squatters!!!! ;-)
Hippo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hippo »

Donny B. wrote:Jaysus, you go on holidays for a week and look what happens.

Bleedin' squatters!!!! ;-)
with their 'councils'!
AKA Peter O'Sullivan
offshorerules
Seán Cronin

Post by offshorerules »

See Sewa's back posting on Munsterfans. Didn't take long.
"POC will not be going to Toulon" - All Blacks nil » May 27th, 2015, 12:18 am