Current investigation against two players

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Laighin Break
Mullet

Current investigation against two players

Post by Laighin Break »

Balls.ie reporting this morning that Paddy Jackson (along with Stuart Olding and another man) are being interviewed by the PSNI over alleged sexual offences. Hence him being unable to travel to Chicago.
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Re: Ireland Team for ABs

Post by Ruckedtobits »

Unfortunately, BBC Ulster carried that story at midnight last night, relating to an event last June 28th.
neiliog93
Shane Horgan

Post by neiliog93 »

Laighin Break wrote:Balls.ie reporting this morning that Paddy Jackson (along with Stuart Olding and another man) are being interviewed by the PSNI over alleged sexual offences. Hence him being unable to travel to Chicago.
Innocent until proven guilty obviously but it doesn't look good.
"This is breathless stuff.....it's on again. Contepomi out to Hickie,D'Arcy,Hickie.......................HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

neiliog93 wrote:
Laighin Break wrote:Balls.ie reporting this morning that Paddy Jackson (along with Stuart Olding and another man) are being interviewed by the PSNI over alleged sexual offences. Hence him being unable to travel to Chicago.
Innocent until proven guilty obviously but it doesn't look good.
The big question I have is if these arrests happened last June (as reported by BBC) why are the details coming out now? That looks like a very targeted leak from PSNI or CPS

Also if no charges have been filed yet that means theres either no case (against them) or its something serious ie would be circuit or highcourt here
A thrid guy was questioned and a 4th is being charged with perverting the course of justice

worth stating th eplayers have said theyve co-operated fully and maintain their innocence
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
offshorerules
Seán Cronin

Post by offshorerules »

Lads does this border on discussing players private lives? Just asking as I'm not sure it doesn't.
"POC will not be going to Toulon" - All Blacks nil » May 27th, 2015, 12:18 am
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

offshorerules wrote:Lads does this border on discussing players private lives? Just asking as I'm not sure it doesn't.
+1

I'd avoid any further discussion on the matter.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Re: Current investigation against two players

Post by limecat »

This is an ongoing investigation and while I don't want to come across as censoring discussion, we don't have time (or legal skills) to moderate such a topic properly, so we would appreciate if posters could refrain from adding to the discussion.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.