Supporter Profiles in the Programme

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Ckav care to explain your centrefold appearance in the match programme for Leinster V Connacht? I'm hoping for a "Focus On Duff" in the near future. :lol:
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Duff Paddy wrote:Ckav care to explain your centrefold appearance in the match programme for Leinster V Connacht? I'm hoping for a "Focus On Duff" in the near future. :lol:
No.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

No Focus On Duff? Harsh.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Duff Paddy wrote:No Focus On Duff? Harsh.
It's not up to me! I'd love to see a Focus on Duff piece myself. What month would you be? And what would you write?
:twisted:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Centerfold of the month goes from CKav to Duff........now that is disconcerting...... :roll:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Flash Gordon wrote:Centerfold of the month goes from CKav to Duff........now that is disconcerting...... :roll:
One for the ladies...
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Flash Gordon wrote:Centerfold of the month goes from CKav to Duff........now that is disconcerting...... :roll:
I've heard vicious rumours that you are next, Flash...
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:
One for the ladies...
Ladyboys maybe Duff...... :P
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Is it your one Caroline who compiles the programmes?
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
One for the ladies...
They're pecs not tits!
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Duff Paddy wrote:Is it your one Caroline who compiles the programmes?
Huh?! No idea what you're referring to, Duff. Breener has a lot of involvement in the Programmes, given that he's the PRO. Do you mean Kiera? I'm not sure she is directly involved.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote: One for the ladies...
They're pecs not tits!
Well, if its pecs the crowd are after, next in line has to be Dave Cahill, the man, the god, the conqueror of countless fallen women. Some of whom were over 18...... :lol:
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

ckav wrote:
Huh?! No idea what you're referring to, Duff. Breener has a lot of involvement in the Programmes, given that he's the PRO. Do you mean Kiera? I'm not sure she is directly involved.
Caroline blondie girl was locked talking to her in fairness, Robbie's mates with her. Pretty sure she told me she does the programmes. Is Kiera the girl from Loreto on the green?
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:
ckav wrote:
Caroline blondie girl was locked talking to her in fairness, Robbie's mates with her. Pretty sure she told me she does the programmes. Is Kiera the girl from Loreto on the green?
No its Keira from the branch.....and you shouldn't be out talking to schoolgirls when locked.....who do you think you are??? Dave Cahill? :lol:
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
ckav wrote: Huh?! No idea what you're referring to, Duff. Breener has a lot of involvement in the Programmes, given that he's the PRO. Do you mean Kiera? I'm not sure she is directly involved.
No its Keira from the branch.....and you shouldn't be out talking to schoolgirls when locked.....who do you think you are??? Dave Cahill? :lol:
I plead the fifth! If that's the girl I'm thinking of, I know a chick who was in her class, met them in some dodge nightclub in Bath.

So that leaves the question - who the hell is Caroline? Robbie, show me the light!
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote: Caroline blondie girl was locked talking to her in fairness, Robbie's mates with her. Pretty sure she told me she does the programmes. Is Kiera the girl from Loreto on the green?
I plead the fifth! If that's the girl I'm thinking of, I know a chick who was in her class, met them in some dodge nightclub in Bath.

So that leaves the question - who the hell is Caroline? Robbie, show me the light!
Duff, are you not on my mailing list? I have a host of victims.... ahem.... supporters ready for the supporters profile. And yes, Caroline is the blondie one who does the programmes, Keira is the blondie one who does the marketing and Breener should be blonde :lol: :lol:
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

You have a mailing list? I'm a renegade Leinster supporter.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Can I just point out that she was 20
I have Bumbleflex
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Dave Cahill wrote:Can I just point out that she was 20
Said the actress to the bishop...
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner