Cardiff

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

elephantman
Knowledgeable

Cardiff

Post by elephantman »

Hi guys, looking for a bit of information on Cardiff. Presuming plenty of members here have visited Cardiff plenty of times!

Heading on a stag to Cardiff this weekend and was looking for tips on pubs to watch the rugby, places to eat (steakhouses and the like), nightclubs etc.

Any other tips on places to visit that would be suitable for a stag weekend would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Lar
Mullet

Re: Cardiff

Post by Lar »

Head to St Mary Street. Can’t really go wrong from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Four Stars
elephantman
Knowledgeable

Post by elephantman »

Lar wrote:Head to St Mary Street. Can’t really go wrong from there.

Cheers mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Post by CiaranIrl »

Yeah, as Large said. It's an incredibly condensed city. Everywhere you'll possibly want to drink eat or watch a match in is within spitting distance of Mary's street. It kinda feels like drinking in Kilkenny.
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

elephantman wrote: Any other tips on places to visit that would be suitable for a stag weekend would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Don't have it in Cardiff?
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
will_won't
Beginner

Post by will_won't »

If you're thinking of some serene way to spend the day after I'd suggest Caerphilly Castle, it's only a short trip away by train and it's fun to roam around there. Just in case you're into such things :)