Emma Vs The Beast

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Re: Emma Vs The Beast

Post by TerenureJim »

Love the Golf ASR in this weather, godsend.
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

Saw a car stuck with someone helping and was about to suit up, run out and join in.

Then I heard that he loud noise of them gunning the engine and wheels spinning crazily. Sat down again with the coffee.
Nope. Nope. And f%~k nope. So much nope.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

TerenureJim wrote:Love the Golf ASR in this weather, godsend.
Damn right. Saved me ending up as part of the central reservation on the A1 during a blizzard on Wednesday.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
IanD
Official Mascot

Post by IanD »

domhnallj wrote:
Damn right. Saved me ending up as part of the central reservation on the A1 during a blizzard on Wednesday.
But does it help you stop?
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

IanD wrote:
domhnallj wrote:
But does it help you stop?
It doesn't help you stop, it varies power to the wheels to allow you to get control of the car so that its going in a straight line again rather than spinning sideways into the central reservation!
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

fourthirtythree wrote:Saw a car stuck with someone helping and was about to suit up, run out and join in.

Then I heard that he loud noise of them gunning the engine and wheels spinning crazily. Sat down again with the coffee.

I was like this too with neighbour, even if I did dislodge them they had a lot of bad road ahead. Thought on it no more, went and made the kids brownies instead. Continuing early baking theme
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

RoboProp wrote:
fourthirtythree wrote:Saw a car stuck with someone helping and was about to suit up, run out and join in.

I was like this too with neighbour, even if I did dislodge them they had a lot of bad road ahead. Thought on it no more, went and made the kids brownies instead. Continuing early baking theme
Had a few home made scones for lunch.
There's a lot of positives to a lot of snow. :D
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Any chance we could give the lads who looted and destroyed the Lidl in Tallaght a collective battering?

I do feel sorry for one of them though. Poor guy is on a disability allowance for a bad back, he must have been in bits after carefully making his way through the snow and ice and carrying his loot home.
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

Oldschool wrote:
RoboProp wrote:

Had a few home made scones for lunch.
There's a lot of positives to a lot of snow. :D
Now, did you have butter and jam or clotted cream?
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Butter and Jam, I'm old school. :lol:
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

Lady RP having a five alarm chili with guac, and an ice cold Erdinger to wash it down with for me after a long play in the snow with the tots. Life is good 8)