Presidential election

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Presidential election

Postby Oldschool » October 25th, 2018, 9:31 am

First step - elimination process.
The Shinner, Sean Gallagher and Joan Freeman out.
Step two - never vote for the encumbrant.
Step three - Down to two.
Peter (Trump, at least that's what the media would have us believe) Casey or Gavin(smarmy) Duffy.
It's Casey for me.
However I'm seriously considering voting for the encumbrant on the basis that it could save money.
If he's retired he'll be getting a big fat pension and we'll be paying someone else to do a none job(let's not get into that it's just an opinion thing)
A question that wasn't asked and should have been.
Is Michael D Higgins currently drawing a dail pension either TD or minister or both even.
That's where lights should be shining, that handy little pocket lining process that is the Dail.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
User avatar
Oldschool
Shane Horgan
 
Posts: 11163
Joined: March 27th, 2008, 2:10 pm

Re: Presidential election

Postby deco » October 25th, 2018, 10:35 am

Oldschool wrote:A question that wasn't asked and should have been.
Is Michael D Higgins currently drawing a dail pension either TD or minister or both even.


It's been asked, and answered.
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
User avatar
deco
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2234
Joined: January 26th, 2006, 9:33 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Presidential election

Postby Oldschool » October 25th, 2018, 10:56 am

deco wrote:
Oldschool wrote:A question that wasn't asked and should have been.
Is Michael D Higgins currently drawing a dail pension either TD or minister or both even.


It's been asked, and answered.

What was the answer, if I may be so bold?
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
User avatar
Oldschool
Shane Horgan
 
Posts: 11163
Joined: March 27th, 2008, 2:10 pm

Re: Presidential election

Postby domhnallj » October 25th, 2018, 1:05 pm

Oldschool wrote:
deco wrote:
Oldschool wrote:A question that wasn't asked and should have been.
Is Michael D Higgins currently drawing a dail pension either TD or minister or both even.


It's been asked, and answered.

What was the answer, if I may be so bold?


I think he said he wasn't for those pensions. But he is drawing a pension from UCG.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
User avatar
domhnallj
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2657
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 9:12 am

Re: Presidential election

Postby deco » October 25th, 2018, 1:40 pm

He said he isn't currently drawing the ministerial one, which suggests that he is drawing the 60k TD one as well as the UCD one.
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
User avatar
deco
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2234
Joined: January 26th, 2006, 9:33 pm
Location: Dublin


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests