Presidential election

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Oldschool
Cian Healy

Presidential election

Post by Oldschool »

First step - elimination process.
The Shinner, Sean Gallagher and Joan Freeman out.
Step two - never vote for the encumbrant.
Step three - Down to two.
Peter (Trump, at least that's what the media would have us believe) Casey or Gavin(smarmy) Duffy.
It's Casey for me.
However I'm seriously considering voting for the encumbrant on the basis that it could save money.
If he's retired he'll be getting a big fat pension and we'll be paying someone else to do a none job(let's not get into that it's just an opinion thing)
A question that wasn't asked and should have been.
Is Michael D Higgins currently drawing a dail pension either TD or minister or both even.
That's where lights should be shining, that handy little pocket lining process that is the Dail.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Presidential election

Post by deco »

Oldschool wrote: A question that wasn't asked and should have been.
Is Michael D Higgins currently drawing a dail pension either TD or minister or both even.
It's been asked, and answered.
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

deco wrote:
What was the answer, if I may be so bold?
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Oldschool wrote:
deco wrote:
What was the answer, if I may be so bold?
I think he said he wasn't for those pensions. But he is drawing a pension from UCG.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

He said he isn't currently drawing the ministerial one, which suggests that he is drawing the 60k TD one as well as the UCD one.
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ