Red Aftershock

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Red Aftershock

Post by Leinsterman »

Mr Cahill - don't ever "sneak off" after necking two of those beauties the next time. They are very easy to drink and thank you for them. :wink:

That is all, Lord Leinsterman

P.S. Oh my head..... :oops: :oops:
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

The real rugby supporters were down in Lansdowne supporting Michaels. Ended up in Searsons. Slightly messy.
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

LM,

Sneak out, I wouldn't say that. Very sore head this morning, and I blame Dave Cahill with all those Shots.

Duff,

Real fans would have made both games. Michaels were very unlucky, great pack, poor backline though. Would have loved it had that last kick gone over. Pity. Thought there would have been another 4 or 5 mins injury time.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

harryp wrote:
Duff,

Real fans would have made both games. Michaels were very unlucky, great pack, poor backline though. Would have loved it had that last kick gone over. Pity. Thought there would have been another 4 or 5 mins injury time.
Huh? Michaels have more Leinster backs than Rock did. They did themselves proud yesterday.
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Seriously?

I thought the Half Backs were pretty poor & slow, and outside them communication was poor. Backs honestly looked like they didn't know the moves.

Rock should have won much easier. They weren't building phases, just trying to make the killer break every time they got the ball.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Well nobody gave Michaels a prayer before the game, and I thought they probably played the better rugby overall. Artemiev, try apart, was disappointing, as he has been all season. Luke Fitzgerald had a very poor game as well. Michaels out half is a very young guy and he'll be a round next year. Some of Michaels players had big games - especially Raj and Nick Reynolds. On the left wing, Brophy had a hit and miss game but he's young too. 8 of this team are back next year. If you can get them at more than 7/1, stick 50 quid on them.
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Bit early yet to be backing next seasons. Is Brian Collins around for Castleknock next year?

Thought Rock relied too much on LF. Will be a great player though. Think Development Squad next season should try to develop him into an OH. He's a strong enough all round game.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

harryp wrote:Bit early yet to be backing next seasons. Is Brian Collins around for Castleknock next year?

Thought Rock relied too much on LF. Will be a great player though. Think Development Squad next season should try to develop him into an OH. He's a strong enough all round game.
I haven't made my mind up about Fitzgerald yet. He's only shown glimpses of potential this year. Certainly doesn't compare to Kearney when he was on the SCT for Clongowes. But he could be one with potential like BOD.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

I deny everything...I wasn't there, nobody can prove I did anything,it was my evil twin, Dathai
I have Bumbleflex
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Dave Cahill wrote:I deny everything...I wasn't there, nobody can prove I did anything,it was my evil twin, Dathai
Morning Dave, hows the head?
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Its a little bit whoah, a little bit waaay. :wink:
I have Bumbleflex
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

I'd like to state that I'm still smashed from last night / yesterday afternoon / Friday ...... oh fock! :oops: :oops:
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Found this on my phone, no recollection of taking it, but Cameron approves!

I have Bumbleflex
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

there's a couple of heart breakers if ever I saw them. And my word, is that who I think it is in the background?
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Duff Paddy wrote:there's a couple of heart breakers if ever I saw them. And my word, is that who I think it is in the background?
Depends who you think it is, Duff. There are about 8 people in the background!

Dave - you showed that pic to us about 10 times......I can't believe you don't remember taking that... :lol:
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

ckav wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:there's a couple of heart breakers if ever I saw them. And my word, is that who I think it is in the background?

Dave - you showed that pic to us about 10 times......I can't believe you don't remember taking that... :lol:
So many gaps, so very many gaps. I blame the erm, ehm, goujons, thats it, it was the goujons
I have Bumbleflex
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Leinsterman wrote:I'd like to state that I'm still smashed from last night / yesterday afternoon / Friday ...... oh fock! :oops: :oops:
I can't remember writing that above post yesterday..... :?
Crash
Graduate

Post by Crash »

Where had that thumb been?
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

Dave Cahill wrote:
ckav wrote:

So many gaps, so very many gaps. I blame the erm, ehm, goujons, thats it, it was the goujons
Are they the same goujons that were left on the plate uneaten? Or did you mill them when my back was turned?
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

apple sourz wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:
ckav wrote: Depends who you think it is, Duff. There are about 8 people in the background!

Are they the same goujons that were left on the plate uneaten? Or did you mill them when my back was turned?
:oops:
I have Bumbleflex