Turnipstani Examiner
No votes

Total votes: 28

Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

epaddy wrote:
Colm wrote:
epaddy wrote:The indo is for retards and poor people. Not the sort we want supporting Leinster
So poor people can't support Leinster?
No focking way, RIF RAF OUT
When he says poor, he means only one skiing trip per year. Oh the humanity.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:
epaddy wrote:
Colm wrote: So poor people can't support Leinster?
How do people live like that? Isn't there some UN organisation to help these people?
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
jezzer
Rob Kearney

Post by jezzer »

The whole planning scene in north Wicklow is the most corrupt, undemocratic nightmare imaginable. Charlesland is nothing short of a sick joke and to be fair to the lobby against the harbour marina, that would be another big insult to add to a serious injury. Guys on the take and guys on the make have conspired to turn that village into another Castleknock/Carpenterstown disaster.
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

Back to the point.

The Irish Times numero uno

The Irish Examiner numero dos

Famers journal

The Irish Field

and then just maybe, just maybe the Indo/Sindo....better used though as bog roll. Home of the most sanctimonious journalists this country has ever produced. O'Connor is a small minded buffoon, even a failed w&%ker.
Colm
Mullet

Post by Colm »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
epaddy wrote: No focking way, RIF RAF OUT
How do people live like that? Isn't there some UN organisation to help these people?
I really hope you're all taking the piss :?:
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Colm wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote: When he says poor, he means only one skiing trip per year. Oh the humanity.
I really hope you're all taking the piss :?:
Not about something as serious as Povs supporting Leinster. No way.

:twisted:
TheRugbyDude
Bookworm

Post by TheRugbyDude »

epaddy wrote:
Colm wrote:
epaddy wrote:The indo is for retards and poor people. Not the sort we want supporting Leinster
So poor people can't support Leinster?

HEY epaddy, how much do you earn every week? Seeing as you're a student, chances are that its a big fat ZERO!

By your own rules, you are henceforth banned from supporting Leinster for being a poverty-stricken b$&%@#d!

U may sit in Herbert Park drinking Dutchie with your fellow unwashed student bums, while us affluent types head to the Brook!

Ok EPOVVER!
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

TheRugbyDude wrote:
epaddy wrote:
Colm wrote: So poor people can't support Leinster?

HEY epaddy, how much do you earn every week? Seeing as you're a student, chances are that its a big fat ZERO!

By your own rules, you are henceforth banned from supporting Leinster for being a poverty-stricken b$&%@#d!

U may sit in Herbert Park drinking Dutchie with your fellow unwashed student bums, while us affluent types head to the Brook!

Ok EPOVVER!
The Stillorgan kipper strikes again. New money is disgusting, I wouldnt want to stop my old man from bank rolling my social life, he enjoys it. Red heads should be banned from the brook
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

epaddy wrote:
TheRugbyDude wrote:
epaddy wrote: No focking way, RIF RAF OUT

Ok EPOVVER!
The Stillorgan kipper strikes again. New money is disgusting, I wouldnt want to stop my old man from bank rolling my social life, he enjoys it. Red heads should be banned from the brook
Epaddy - this is the same rugby dude who thinks that Bird Avenue is in Dublin 4. What a blow in.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

this is the same rugby dude who thinks that Bird Avenue is in Dublin 4
You must be fockin joking!