Top school Totty

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Which schools have historically provided the toppest of top Tottie?

Virgin Megastore (Lor. Foxrock)
6%
Andrews
No votes
Pill Hill (Sion Hill)
No votes
Whores on the Shore (Holy child killiney)
18%
Kings Hos
6%
Collars up knickers down (Alex)
12%
Mount Anything (M. Anville)
18%
Mount Sackville
18%
Blackrock College (for Robbie)
6%
Theresians
18%

Total votes: 17

Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Flash Gordon wrote:regarding PR, my sources tell me that there may be a pending legal action against a poster who suggested something similar, so there are people out there who take this stuff very seriously.
say what?
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:regarding PR, my sources tell me that there may be a pending legal action against a poster who suggested something similar, so there are people out there who take this stuff very seriously.
say what?
"Say you, say me", Lionel Ritchie. Mount Sackville girl a few years back. Great night....like totally totally roysh..... :lol:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

Flash Gordon wrote:
sewa wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:Sewa, that's not funny. Please remove your post.
Given that some of the people posting are clearly not schoolboys themselves dont you think its a little inappropriate?
No i don't. its clearly a pish take on the Ross O'Carroll Kelly books and the title says "historically". In Dublin, somewhat bizarrely perhaps, people talk about being "Blackrock", "Loreto" etc years after leaving - look at Robbie's name for example.

Its a bit of fun, whereas labelling people paedophiles is very serious and inappropriate ......regarding PR, my sources tell me that there may be a pending legal action against a poster who suggested something similar, so there are people out there who take this stuff very seriously.
I didnt mention anyone specifically. I take your point about people still identifying people as certain schools long after there left. If thats whats you meant thats fair enough.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:Mount Anville & Loreto on the Green were the gals in my time, though did make it to Loreto Foxrock Debs in my final year of college. %). was the same Debs of someone else here...

Mucross & Sion Hill gals.. were for ..amhmnn.. recreation, being non-fee paying..

Did a line with a nice Kings Hos girl in college..
There are no nice girls in Kings Hos, my sisters went there....

Congrats on the Loreto Foxrock Debs.....since they haven't received any votes, I'm guessing that you're not in possession of "A-Ha's Greatest Hits"......
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

sewa wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
sewa wrote: Given that some of the people posting are clearly not schoolboys themselves dont you think its a little inappropriate?
No i don't. its clearly a pish take on the Ross O'Carroll Kelly books and the title says "historically". In Dublin, somewhat bizarrely perhaps, people talk about being "Blackrock", "Loreto" etc years after leaving - look at Robbie's name for example.

Its a bit of fun, whereas labelling people paedophiles is very serious and inappropriate ......regarding PR, my sources tell me that there may be a pending legal action against a poster who suggested something similar, so there are people out there who take this stuff very seriously.
I didnt mention anyone specifically. I take your point about people still identifying people as certain schools long after there left. If thats whats you meant thats fair enough.
Sewa, get over yourself and get a sense of humour. I do know that this is surgically removed from all Turnipstanis at birth, so I"m willing to be lenient where you are concerned. However, if you're going to hang around here, you'd want to instal a little less of the Chip and a little more of the Trifle.
Classic thread, boys. Sheer class.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

bluesky wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
bluesky wrote: Plus the fact that it is such a small school..approx 25 per class makes the accolade(so far) even the more impressive.
Yep, that and the fact that they are based in D4 and are totally affluent....you'd never catch one of them copping off with a Turnipstnai scrum half....oh no....not even if he's in the best shape of his life.... :wink:

No comment, I went to Kylemore abbey... :wink:
Oh, that's a coincidence, Dave went to Kylemore Cakes. Do you know him? :wink:
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Flash Gordon wrote:
bluesky wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote: Yep, that and the fact that they are based in D4 and are totally affluent....you'd never catch one of them copping off with a Turnipstnai scrum half....oh no....not even if he's in the best shape of his life.... :wink:

Focking Coffee everywhere :lol: :lol:
I have Bumbleflex
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

Flash Gordon wrote:
bluesky wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote: Yep, that and the fact that they are based in D4 and are totally affluent....you'd never catch one of them copping off with a Turnipstnai scrum half....oh no....not even if he's in the best shape of his life.... :wink:

Cafe Kylemore ya...used to be the hang out in the heyday!
Well, I said I went to Kylemore Abbey, didn't actually mean went to school there...just did the tour...
Last edited by bluesky on March 23rd, 2006, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ruck
Rhys Ruddock

Post by ruck »

ckav wrote: get a sense of humour. I do know that this is surgically removed from all Turnipstanis at birth, .
you've cut me deep Ckav, you've cut me real deep :cry:
I am the one who knocks!
McCloud
Knowledgeable

Post by McCloud »

ruck wrote:
ckav wrote: get a sense of humour. I do know that this is surgically removed from all Turnipstanis at birth, .
Ditto - very harsh ckav :?
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

Miss Merideth's School for girls, Pembroke Street... how could i forget... :wink:

now that's one for the album
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

ruck wrote:
Ah now Ruck, you should know me better than that! :roll:
ruck
Rhys Ruddock

Post by ruck »

ckav wrote:
ruck wrote:
:lol: likewise if you thought i was offended. i've thicker skin than a mouldy turnip, me.
I am the one who knocks!
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

ruck wrote:
ckav wrote:
ruck wrote: you've cut me deep Ckav, you've cut me real deep :cry:
:lol: likewise if you thought i was offended. i've thicker skin than a mouldy turnip, me.
:oops: :lol:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

ruck wrote:
Ah now CKav, they do have a massive sense of humour, why only the other day Sewa was suggesting the MOD was an international class lock! :wink:
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:Miss Merideth's School for girls, Pembroke Street... how could i forget... :wink:

now that's one for the album
My Dad went there as a wee boy..
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Flash Gordon wrote:
ruck wrote:
Ah now CKav, they do have a massive sense of humour, why only the other day Sewa was suggesting the MOD was an international class lock! :wink:
to be fair to Sewa, he has stopped trolling and given us some good advice on Toulouse today....
let's give him a break and pick on Ruck and Robbie instead :twisted:
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

BTW I voted for my own school and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

:) :twisted:
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

ckav wrote: ....
let's give him a break and pick on Ruck and Robbie instead :twisted:

Oi...!! :shock:
Last edited by RobbieRockBoy on March 23rd, 2006, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ruck
Rhys Ruddock

Post by ruck »

ckav wrote:let's give him a break and pick on Ruck and Robbie instead :twisted:
Bring it on, just don't hurt my feelings, they're fragile. I'm a sensitive soul. :lol:
I am the one who knocks!