bellx1

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

go_on_the_poni
Bookworm

bellx1

Post by go_on_the_poni »

howaya,

by any chance has anyone got the latest bellx1 album 'Flock' on them right now?

im going to their gig over here in London tonight and haven't heard anything from the new album other then the snippets on the website.. maybe someone has it out there and they'd like to rip it and 'yousendit' to me right now so i can have a listen before i head to the gig. i have their older stuff but havent got a chance to buy the latest cd... i promise to buy it tonight though of course..

well this is probably a waste of time but i can only hope... if someone does have it. they could zip into one file and then go to yousendit.com and put in my address as the recipient
ALLEZ LES BLEUS and see yee all in Toulouse on friday
Last edited by go_on_the_poni on March 29th, 2006, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rarrr
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Yes, I bought it recently. Some very good tunes on there. I don't have access to a pc at home right now, so can't scan it in for you just yet.....apologies!

If you like The Kaiser Chiefs/The Killers etc, then you'll like this stuff too, I guarantee it.
go_on_the_poni
Bookworm

Post by go_on_the_poni »

well i loved the last album so im sure it'll be a good gig in anyway. saw them in dublin castle and oxegen there 2 years ago and they were great live
rarrr
upfront_1979
Knowledgeable

Post by upfront_1979 »

howdy poni
that album is on its way, no idea how long it will take but have broadband so an hour or two ought to do it. its a pretty good album by the way, enjoy the gig.

ps don't tell IRMA :D
'I love ball carrying. I see it as being one of the primal parts of rugby - getting the ball and running at the opposition,'
go_on_the_poni
Bookworm

Post by go_on_the_poni »

upfront_1979 wrote:howdy poni
that album is on its way, no idea how long it will take but have broadband so an hour or two ought to do it. its a pretty good album by the way, enjoy the gig.

ps don't tell IRMA :D
yer only an auld star! fair play. havent got it yet but depending on the size of it. 100mb should only take about 5 mins or so.. cheers
rarrr
upfront_1979
Knowledgeable

Post by upfront_1979 »

you do have a mailbox that can take a 103mb file don't you?? :)
'I love ball carrying. I see it as being one of the primal parts of rugby - getting the ball and running at the opposition,'
go_on_the_poni
Bookworm

Post by go_on_the_poni »

oh sh!t ur emailing it to me????

use http://www.yousendit.com!!! as i said in the first posting... its basically a free temporary hosting service.. where u upload a file and put in the address fo the person to send it to and it will do it in about 5-10minutes!! dont email it...mail servers wont like that
rarrr