surreal

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

ckav
Seán Cronin

surreal

Post by ckav »

A dear aunt, to whom I am very close, and of whom I would have expected much, much better, has left a message on my voicemail to say that "Glenda, yerwoman who dates Brian, didn't have an Operation. She just took tablets to increase the boobs. It was on Ryan Tubridy just now. Anyway have a lovely time in FRance, God bless love, byeeee".

:?

TFI Friday, and match day tomorrow...silly season gone mad
:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Re: surreal

Post by Dave Cahill »

ckav wrote:A dear aunt, to whom I am very close, and of whom I would have expected much, much better, has left a message on my voicemail to say that "Glenda, yerwoman who dates Brian, didn't have an Operation. She just took tablets to increase the boobs. It was on Ryan Tubridy just now. Anyway have a lovely time in FRance, God bless love, byeeee".

Surreal! :lol:
I have Bumbleflex
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Dave Cahill wrote:
ckav wrote:A dear aunt, to whom I am very close, and of whom I would have expected much, much better, has left a message on my voicemail to say that "Glenda, yerwoman who dates Brian, didn't have an Operation. She just took tablets to increase the boobs. It was on Ryan Tubridy just now. Anyway have a lovely time in FRance, God bless love, byeeee".

Surreal! :lol:
You have no idea. This lady was one of the first (and verrry glamorous) Aer Lingus air hostesses back in the 60. Grandchildren all over the place. And she leaves me that message???? Why would I be interested in Glenda, or indeed her boobs? More worryingly, why is my aunt interested?!
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

ckav wrote:You have no idea. This lady was one of the first (and verrry glamorous) Aer Lingus air hostesses back in the 60. Grandchildren all over the place. And she leaves me that message???? Why would I be interested in Glenda, or indeed her boobs? More worryingly, why is my aunt interested?!
Mobile phone misdial? Maybe in her address book is Daphne who was also a glamorous 60s Aer Lingus Stewardess, and obviously Daphne is the next name from you and Daphne is very interested in Ryan, Glenda and her boobs. Still that does not explain why she would wish Daphne a nice time in France, unless this weekend she is headed to the Spa at Evian for some pampering.
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Uncle Mort wrote:
ckav wrote:You have no idea. This lady was one of the first (and verrry glamorous) Aer Lingus air hostesses back in the 60. Grandchildren all over the place. And she leaves me that message???? Why would I be interested in Glenda, or indeed her boobs? More worryingly, why is my aunt interested?!
Mobile phone misdial? Maybe in her address book is Daphne who was also a glamorous 60s Aer Lingus Stewardess, and obviously Daphne is the next name from you and Daphne is very interested in Ryan, Glenda and her boobs. Still that does not explain why she would wish Daphne a nice time in France, unless this weekend she is headed to the Spa at Evian for some pampering.
Daphne? Is anyone actually called Daphne??

(Nope, was definitely a message for me. )
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

ckav wrote:Daphne? Is anyone actually called Daphne??

Well apart from Du Maurier I'm sure that there are the odd few. Anyway - without wishing to get personal at all, has the aunt in question ever made any references in your direction as to your being less endowed than she would otherwise think that you should be bearing in mind her glamorous past? Should this be the case then maybe she's merely suggesting in a round about way that there is no need to 'go under the knife' but you can take tablets instead to fix her perceived weakness.

[please note: this post is not intened to cause offence I'm merely trying to delve into your aunt's psyche - which is a topic on this MB and far more interesting than working on this Friday. You can treat the question as entirely rhetorical - I'm not looking for you to actually answer it. As I say I'm just trying to think of reasons for your aunts message. If necessary please PM me and I will edit this reply away]
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Uncle Mort wrote:
ckav wrote:Daphne? Is anyone actually called Daphne??

Well apart from Du Maurier I'm sure that there are the odd few. Anyway - without wishing to get personal at all, has the aunt in question ever made any references in your direction as to your being less endowed than she would otherwise think that you should be bearing in mind her glamorous past? Should this be the case then maybe she's merely suggesting in a round about way that there is no need to 'go under the knife' but you can take tablets instead to fix her perceived weakness.

[please note: this post is not intened to cause offence I'm merely trying to delve into your aunt's psyche - which is a topic on this MB and far more interesting than working on this Friday. You can treat the question as entirely rhetorical - I'm not looking for you to actually answer it. As I say I'm just trying to think of reasons for your aunts message. If necessary please PM me and I will edit this reply away]
There's no answer to that, Uncle Mort! :lol:
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

God I hate Glenda.
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

Duff Paddy wrote:God I hate Glenda.
she does have a lot of hair
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

Yeah I saw an ad for these tablets in a magazine that my girlfriend left lying about in the jacks. She went from B cup to a C cup and now feels better about bikini modelling.