Original ideas for work day out?

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Don't be ridiculous Robbie, that's outside the Pale. Only Turnipstani 5th collumnists go there......which reminds me, you're order for a Big Mal T-shirt seems to have disappeared, can you resend? :wink:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

Flash Gordon wrote:Don't be ridiculous Robbie, that's outside the Pale. Only Turnipstani 5th collumnists go there......which reminds me, you're order for a Big Mal T-shirt seems to have disappeared, can you resend? :wink:
To be honest Flash, i'll wait for the 2nd edition.. you know the one with the Sleeping Mal sign and the Do not disturb notice.. :wink:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:Don't be ridiculous Robbie, that's outside the Pale. Only Turnipstani 5th collumnists go there......which reminds me, you're order for a Big Mal T-shirt seems to have disappeared, can you resend? :wink:
To be honest Flash, i'll wait for the 2nd edition.. you know the one with the Sleeping Mal sign and the Do not disturb notice.. :wink:
Well if there's a Turnipstani t-shirt run, you could always do one for for DOC or MOD "Warning, overhyped average players ahead". :wink:
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

Flash Gordon wrote:
RobbieRockBoy wrote:
Well if there's a Turnipstani t-shirt run, you could always do one for for DOC or MOD "Warning, overhyped average players ahead". :wink:
When's the Cracker retirement edition one out.. byline.. "Solid".. :lol:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
RobbieRockBoy wrote: To be honest Flash, i'll wait for the 2nd edition.. you know the one with the Sleeping Mal sign and the Do not disturb notice.. :wink:
Funny you should say that.......

How about a John Hayes one ? "subsidence ahead" :twisted:
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

Flash Gordon wrote:
RobbieRockBoy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote: Well if there's a Turnipstani t-shirt run, you could always do one for for DOC or MOD "Warning, overhyped average players ahead". :wink:

The Bull? Danger Heavy Lifting gear ahead... and he knows.. he's had to carry Mal in the 6n :roll:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
RobbieRockBoy wrote: When's the Cracker retirement edition one out.. byline.. "Solid".. :lol:

The Bull? Danger Heavy Lifting gear ahead... and he knows.. he's had to carry Mal in the 6n :roll:
Yep, no trouble lifting DOC him being such a lightweight and all......although the splinters in his arse from all the benchwarming he's done this season must be some weight alright..... :P