Robbie Williams at Croke Park

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Robbie Williams at Croke Park

Post by sheepshagger »

Not sure if this is allowed on the board (Limecat - if its not Apologies - Please Delete the thread).

Have a spare ticket which thought a fellow Leinsterfan may be interested in. . .its a Standing ticket (just the 1) for the Friday night concert. There were a few of us heading but I now can't go know as i have a stag party on that weekend.

Not into ticket touting so don't want to sell on ebay etc. . am just looking for Face Value - EUR 70.00

PM me if your interested.

Cheers
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

You have a SPARE? you mean you have one for yourself? This has to be the most tasteless thread yet on the board. Please delete it....... :evil:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Leinsterman wrote:You have a SPARE? you mean you have one for yourself? This has to be the most tasteless thread yet on the board. Please delete it....... :evil:
I agree. Limecat, get Sheepshagger on a yellow card sharpish. Robbie Fockin Williams indeed...... :evil:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Leinsterman wrote:You have a SPARE? you mean you have one for yourself? This has to be the most tasteless thread yet on the board. Please delete it....... :evil:
I agree. Limecat, get Sheepshagger on a yellow card sharpish. Robbie Fockin Williams indeed...... :evil:
Robbie Williams is about as good as SS's music taste gets (shudder)...it's all downhill from there.......
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Eve wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Robbie Williams is about as good as SS's music taste gets (shudder)...it's all downhill from there.......
Somebody should tell him that Robbie Williams doesn't sing "baa baa black sheep". Still, he's got great taste in drums in fairness to the lad!
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

Still, he's got great taste in drums in fairness to the lad![/quote]

Pity he can't bang it (the drum) in time with the rest of us :lol:
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

apple sourz wrote:Still, he's got great taste in drums in fairness to the lad!
Pity he can't bang it (the drum) in time with the rest of us :lol:[/quote]

But the look of concentration on his face is priceless!
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Eve wrote: Robbie Williams is about as good as SS's music taste gets (shudder)...it's all downhill from there.......
I think I'm going to vom... :?
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

Leinsterman wrote:
Eve wrote: Robbie Williams is about as good as SS's music taste gets (shudder)...it's all downhill from there.......
I think I'm going to vom... :?
Save that till you've seen his dance moves!!
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

You lot wouldnt know quality music if it jumped out at you. . .not just restricted to Robbie Williams. .. .theres also my extensive collection of 80's/early 90's music :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think we should get Q102 streamed on to the site so that everyone can enjoy it when visiting LF.com !