for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Bitter As a Lemon
Knowledgeable

Post by Bitter As a Lemon »

ckav wrote:
Bitter As a Lemon wrote:
ckav wrote:
Who knows...we'll just have to wait and see....shur I suppose if they can handle the great CK, then it'll be a pile of piss !
Not sure what you mean. I've no plans to line out for Leinster against Llanelli, and Cheika doesn't rate me as a winger. I can't understand it.
[/quote]

You know if u add the H to winger there, I think Chieka has you spot on ! :wink:
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Bitter As a Lemon wrote:
ckav wrote:
Bitter As a Lemon wrote: Not sure what you mean. I've no plans to line out for Leinster against Llanelli, and Cheika doesn't rate me as a winger. I can't understand it.
You know if u add the H to winger there, I think Chieka has you spot on ! :wink:
[/quote]

Really? Great.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Bitter As a Lemon wrote:
ckav wrote:
Bitter As a Lemon wrote: Not sure what you mean. I've no plans to line out for Leinster against Llanelli, and Cheika doesn't rate me as a winger. I can't understand it.
[/quote]

That comment was out of order Bitter. This is Leinsterfans not munsterfans. You can leave your baggage at the door if you don't mind.
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

Flash rushes in on his white horse. You really got it bad Flash...
Bitter As a Lemon
Knowledgeable

Meow !!!
dingbat
Mullet

Post by dingbat »

sewa wrote:Flash rushes in on his white horse. You really got it bad Flash...
Do I need some background to this soap opera... ;)
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Nothing to do with a white horse SEWA, but when someone comes onto this forum and insults one of our regular contributors without any provocation, i think that's out of order.

If you have a problem with that, why don't you hop on your white donkey and trot on back to Turnipstan.com?
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Ckav is going out with mullet now.
Bitter As a Lemon
Knowledgeable

Flash Gordon wrote:
Bitter As a Lemon wrote:
ckav wrote: You know if u add the H to winger there, I think Chieka has you spot on ! :wink:

That comment was out of order Bitter. This is Leinsterfans not munsterfans. You can leave your baggage at the door if you don't mind.
[/quote]

Flash buddy
I think at this stage Ms CK, knows me, and I usually say that shoite with a tongue in cheek, she will tell u I always backed her up and always tried to calm situations on mfans.com, trying even to mediate with herself and Matt at stages, so please please get down off ur high white horse mate.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Yeah I know. They're doing the Dublin marathon together holding hands.... :lol:
Bitter As a Lemon
Knowledgeable

Flash Gordon wrote:
Nothing to do with a white horse SEWA, but when someone comes onto this forum and insults one of our regular contributors without any provocation, i think that's out of order.

If you have a problem with that, why don't you hop on your white donkey and trot on back to Turnipstan.com?
My my..protective aren't we ?! Pls read my other post...
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
oh hysterical, all of you. God, I'm just rolling around on the floor in paroxyms of mirth.

Bitter -I would appreciate it if you left the munsterfans references (and yes, the slightly catty comments) out of here. Thanks.
Last edited by ckav on April 13th, 2006, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

Flash Gordon wrote:

and of course you never said anything like that during your time there.. may not be a white horse you're on Flash.. but it's certainly quite a high one..
Bitter As a Lemon
Knowledgeable

ckav wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote: Ckav is going out with mullet now.
oh hysterical, all of you. God, I'm just rolling around on the floor in paroxyms of mirth.

Bitter -I would appreciate it if you left the munsterfans references (and yes, the slightly catty comments) out of here. Thanks.
I can't believe u took that serious !

My my aren't we all on edge...I mean afterall its just a game...
Bitter As a Lemon
Knowledgeable

RobbieRockBoy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:

and of course you never said anything like that during your time there.. may not be a white horse you're on Flash.. but it's certainly quite a high one..
Robbie, its not worth it mate, leave it go....
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:

What's any of this got to do with you? Shouldn't you be ironing your Rock SCT jersey and starching the collar for Sunday week? :D

For the record - nobody here wants or enjoys bitchiness and spite. So to echo Flash ( yep, - I thought Bitter's comment was unpleasant too), leave your baggage elsewhere...
dingbat
Mullet

Post by dingbat »

ckav wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote: Ckav is going out with mullet now.

Hmmm....

:flicks through dictionary:

Ah. Paroxysm.

Dingbat learned a new word today!
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Come on people lets calm down, or do i need to call on limecat to sort things out :lol:
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Dinger, what's the story, how come you can't get a match ticket?
Bitter As a Lemon
Knowledgeable

ckav wrote:
RobbieRockBoy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote: Nothing to do with a white horse SEWA, but when someone comes onto this forum and insults one of our regular contributors without any provocation, i think that's out of order.

What's any of this got to do with you? Shouldn't you be ironing your Rock SCT jersey and starching the collar for Sunday week? :D

For the record - nobody here wants or enjoys bitchiness and spite. So to echo Flash ( yep, - I thought Bitter's comment was unpleasant too), leave your baggage elsewhere...

If you think that was unpleasent then half the stuff you both would say on Mfans was criminal.....anyway, to leave it rest, I will not apologise, I just feel the comment was taken out of context....