Rename this site

If you have feedback about the site or the forum, leave it here

Moderator: moderators

philips
Beginner

Rename this site

Post by philips »

I'm new to this site, and from all that i have read can we rename this site to Why we hate Munster. There is som many topics and Bullst#t about why I/we hate munster, their fans/their tops getting our tickets. it is becoming painfull to read so much cr@p, and i have become to see this is a kids web site with so much trowning the rattel out of the pram site. where is all the good things that could be discussed about inform and out of form players, info on away trips, club news, olsc news and in general just rugby. Sorry but i just couldn't keep going without saying anything.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: Rename this site

Post by Donny B. »

:clap:

It's gotten very boring already
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Wait until the likes of Vincent Browne start commissioning articles, and we'll be sure to read them here first.

We need to move this site to North Korea, to control freedom of speech (stupidity)
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

:clap:
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

Or you could start your own site and call it whatever the hell you like :idea:
Summer is ready when you are

philips
Beginner

Post by philips »

Eve wrote:Or you could start your own site and call it whatever the hell you like :idea:
thanks for your great insite to internet web hosting, but as the borad index claims its for ''Leinster Addicts'' but all i can see is its all about Munster and their fans, yawn! and very little rugby. iseem to have hit a nerve with you.
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

philips wrote:
Eve wrote:Or you could start your own site and call it whatever the hell you like :idea:
thanks for your great insite to internet web hosting, but as the borad index claims its for ''Leinster Addicts'' but all i can see is its all about Munster and their fans, yawn! and very little rugby. iseem to have hit a nerve with you.
Any board is only as good as its posters. If you want to see more threads about 'all the good things that could be discussed about inform and out of form players, info on away trips, club news, olsc news and in general just rugby' why don't you start one? The lead up to a big match like the semi-final is always going to be painful for all involved in forums from lurkers to admins - particularly when it involves our most intense rivals. You could do something constructive about it rather than adding to the cr@p by moaning about it.
Summer is ready when you are

philips
Beginner

Post by philips »

Eve wrote:
philips wrote:
Any board is only as good as its posters. If you want to see more threads about 'all the good things that could be discussed about inform and out of form players, info on away trips, club news, olsc news and in general just rugby' why don't you start one? The lead up to a big match like the semi-final is always going to be painful for all involved in forums from lurkers to admins - particularly when it involves our most intense rivals. You could do something constructive about it rather than adding to the cr@p by moaning about it.
So in your own words its nothing but cr@p being posted on this site and while i would love to talk about rugby/clubs/sharing info etc. I seem to be getting replies about moaning about it. Sorry! as a stated i was new to this so since i cant get away from the bullsh#t and cr@p Posts, i'll leave it to your higher intellect mind to post a better quality fourm and debate
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Ah. A troll :roll:
A proud Winsome Fluter
red49
Knowledgeable

Post by red49 »

philips wrote:
think you may be right there,infairness this site as all sites has a lot of wum's and also alot of dedicated and knowledgeable fans,its a pity in my opinion that a lot of what has gone on lately re tickets etc has lessened a lot of munster fans opinions of leinster and the way they do business and the way they treat their fans,the name is good ,the content could be a lot better,mod(one of which is eve) i think could and should wield the axe a bit more
Retired
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

:lol: :D
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

philips wrote:I'm new to this site, and from all that i have read can we rename this site to Why we hate Munster. There is som many topics and Bullst#t about why I/we hate munster, their fans/their tops getting our tickets. it is becoming painfull to read so much cr@p, and i have become to see this is a kids web site with so much trowning the rattel out of the pram site. where is all the good things that could be discussed about inform and out of form players, info on away trips, club news, olsc news and in general just rugby. Sorry but i just couldn't keep going without saying anything.

I'm feeling a tad scholastic, so for the benefit of those students of the dead languages of the adriatic, I shall translate this into ancient greek.

Wah, wah, wah. opolus.
I have Bumbleflex
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

philips wrote:I'm new to this site, and from all that i have read can we rename this site to Why we hate Munster. There is som many topics and Bullst#t about why I/we hate munster, their fans/their tops getting our tickets. it is becoming painfull to read so much cr@p, and i have become to see this is a kids web site with so much trowning the rattel out of the pram site. where is all the good things that could be discussed about inform and out of form players, info on away trips, club news, olsc news and in general just rugby. Sorry but i just couldn't keep going without saying anything.
John, is that you?
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
Admiral Badger
Knowledgeable

Post by Admiral Badger »

More tea Vicar?
Bunty Chalmers RIP
3.52pm 18th July 2007.

He lived to give.

VOTE ZOD !
http://www.zod2008.com/
http://generalzod28.wordpress.com/2011/ ... d-in-2012/
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

red49 wrote:
think you may be right there,infairness this site as all sites has a lot of wum's and also alot of dedicated and knowledgeable fans,its a pity in my opinion that a lot of what has gone on lately re tickets etc has lessened a lot of munster fans opinions of leinster and the way they do business and the way they treat their fans

:lol:
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.