Do you want the Photobucke Password made Public ?

If you have feedback about the site or the forum, leave it here

Moderator: moderators

Yes - then we risk people mucking around with it
60%
No - let it be restricted to Mods etc
40%

Total votes: 15

sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Well ?
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

I didn't even know there was a photobucket password account thing! So it makes no odds to me either way.
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

We need to be able to put pictures up and this way has worked well so far -after all we're supposed to be Leinster fans - and working towards the same end - the support of Leinster.
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Uncle Mort wrote:We need to be able to put pictures up and this way has worked well so far -after all we're supposed to be Leinster fans - and working towards the same end - the support of Leinster.
Agree - but it seems we have some clowns around who do share the same feeling. . . :(
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Look its supposed to be a comunal site for people to put pics on. Put it back up. If someone wants to start one stricktly for admins/mods that people can send avatars to go ahead. But Limer, sorry you had no right to change the password
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

epaddy wrote:Look its supposed to be a comunal site for people to put pics on. Put it back up. If someone wants to start one stricktly for admins/mods that people can send avatars to go ahead. But Limer, sorry you had no right to change the password
Keep your knickers on.
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

I think we all know that it was Mack05 who messed with the pictures. Whoever got on his wick, he reacted by messing with their aviator. The guy was acting like a kid, possibly he is one, I've never met him, and don't really want to. I think we are all grown up anough to see this and to not overreact.

Let's just get on with talking about rugby(and other random subjects!)
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

epaddy wrote:Look its supposed to be a comunal site for people to put pics on. Put it back up. If someone wants to start one stricktly for admins/mods that people can send avatars to go ahead. But Limer, sorry you had no right to change the password
Right. I've changed your password back.

To be honest, I'm fairly pissed off by your comment, which I saw after going to the trouble of fixing all of the rotated avatars and enabling uploading of avatars to the LF server.

I have put a lot of effort into this site and took action because I felt that people were trying to f%~k it up. I also said that if people had a problem with the action that I'd taken or wanted it reopened, that they should start a poll, which has been done.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

sexy_rexy wrote:I think we all know that it was Mack05 who messed with the pictures. Whoever got on his wick, he reacted by messing with their aviator. The guy was acting like a kid, possibly he is one, I've never met him, and don't really want to. I think we are all grown up anough to see this and to not overreact.

I don't think that's a fair comment. I think that the solicitors on the board would agree with the concept of people being innocent until proven guilty.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

would agreed with you there ep...

but can see LC's point..

afaik anybody can set up a photobucket a/c and keep it for their own avi/pics etc..
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

limecat wrote:

To be honest, I'm fairly pissed off by your comment, which I saw after going to the trouble of fixing all of the rotated avatars and enabling uploading of avatars to the LF server.

I have put a lot of effort into this site and took action because I felt that people were trying to f%~k it up. I also said that if people had a problem with the action that I'd taken or wanted it reopened, that they should start a poll, which has been done.
I'm with limecat on this - epaddy you're acting like a right spastic about this, limecat is providing this forum for us to use for free and you're acting like a proper little prima donna over a photobucket site that you supposedly handed over for use by the forum. I set up my own photobucket account to host my avatar, I suggest the other regulars do likewise.
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

TBH Duff, feel there is a need for an open account to host pictures people may want to post up.. if you want a more secure one for avi's etc... they should do as you've done set up their own.. or get LC to operate one for the use of avi's, monitered by him.. what's happened is a minor inconvienience at the end of the day..
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

limecat wrote:
sexy_rexy wrote:I think we all know that it was Mack05 who messed with the pictures. Whoever got on his wick, he reacted by messing with their aviator. The guy was acting like a kid, possibly he is one, I've never met him, and don't really want to. I think we are all grown up anough to see this and to not overreact.

I don't think that's a fair comment. I think that the solicitors on the board would agree with the concept of people being innocent until proven guilty.
Hey Limecat leave me (us?) out of it. If I know very little about the laws of criminal insanity I know less about defamation.

However, for the record I think you were right to change the password and right to ask for a poll and then right to change the password back again and epaddy owes you a big fat apology!
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:TBH Duff, feel there is a need for an open account to host pictures people may want to post up.. if you want a more secure one for avi's etc... they should do as you've done set up their own.. or get LC to operate one for the use of avi's, monitered by him.. what's happened is a minor inconvienience at the end of the day..
Yes I agree Robbie but I did take offence at the way epaddy was giving out to limecat like a cheeky pup - Limecat runs this site out of his own pocket and gives up his time to moderate it - epaddy should have suggested that Limecat set up a new photobucket a/c instead of taking the moral highground stance and saying that Limey had no right to change the password when the fact is that epaddy set up that site as a de facto server for hosting avatars (if you don't believe me, check out the thread in the feedback section about adding avatars to the site).
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

limecat wrote:

Im sorry if you are pissed of. But I still see now reason for you or anyone to have changed the password. The work that you have done on this site has been applauded many times by me and everyone else.

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Duff Paddy wrote:
limecat wrote:

I'm with limecat on this - epaddy you're acting like a right spastic about this, limecat is providing this forum for us to use for free and you're acting like a proper little prima donna over a photobucket site that you supposedly handed over for use by the forum. I set up my own photobucket account to host my avatar, I suggest the other regulars do likewise.

I really dont see what limecat as moderator of this site has to do with anything. Maybe im on my own there but fock it, I dont care. I too have my own photobucket for stuff I wouldnt want anyone else to touch. Re you accusations of me being a cheeky pup, spastic and a prima donna. f%~k you :lol:

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

epaddy you have just earned yourself the mother of all wedgies next time we meet.
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Duff Paddy wrote:epaddy you have just earned yourself the mother of all wedgies next time we meet.

So many empty threats DP

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

EP, what's with the tagline in your signature? Who is earnest-looking young man? Is it yourself?

And why is Losers misspelt?
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

ckav wrote:EP, what's with the tagline in your signature? Who is earnest-looking young man? Is it yourself?

And why is Losers misspelt?
Im not that old ckav. Thats the great David Kelly, lover of all things Leinster. Ask the indo why Losers is misspelt, they printed it.

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter