Polite Request

If you have feedback about the site or the forum, leave it here

Moderator: moderators

Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

FatBoyChoice wrote:Con - Cliques: It does exist on here; I don't think anyone can deny that. At the same time its pretty understandable considering most of the members of the "clique" seem to be mates/drink together/attend games/go to away games etc, this happens in society in general, in work etc and is part of life.
Perhaps I'm wrong but my understanding of the word clique implies some exclusivity, which couldn't be farther from the truth. You are right that alot of people are mates but I would say 99% of these friendships have come about through meeting at matches, in the pub after games or through this site. Any activity on the site is open to all and anyone who comes along to one - or indeed just to the pub before or after that game is immediately part of the 'clique' - does that stop it being a clique? I've said time and time again - you can't expect people on the site to pretend they don't know each other and thus there is bound to be an element of banter that more occasional visitors don't understand and perhaps therefore feel excluded from....but believe me all are welcome.
FatBoyChoice wrote:Con - Club game: A core of people here do seem to have nothing but distain for club game, they blame their lack of support on the clubs not being able to deal with professional era but in my opinion this is a cop-out. It is the grass roots of the game and I will never agree with or even understand how rugby fans can have such an anti-club stance but I won't lose any sleep over them.
I don't know enough about the situation in the club game to get into this.
FatBoyChoice wrote:Con - Respect: As a newcomer to site I have been surprised by pretty aggressive and arrogant replies to rather innocuous posts. I hate to single anyone out and I really don't hold any grudge but the last instance involved Combatlogo. I responded to the Virginia tech shooting by saying "they should work on gun control etc.", the response was basically to mock/belittle my view, without ever having met me he assumed I didn't have a clue, that I was ill-informed and was one of those people who got their opinions from Michael Moore (who I cannot stand btw), like I said above, I have no preconceptions on you so I think it'd make newcomers feel more welcome if you did likewise.
Yep - I suppose as a newcomer it can be daunting and perhaps that's something we should all take on board.
Meinster wrote: Well said FBC
Stop agreeing you - you're the cliqueiest git on this site :roll: :lol:
Summer is ready when you are

FatBoyChoice
Graduate

Post by FatBoyChoice »

Eve wrote: Perhaps I'm wrong but my understanding of the word clique implies some exclusivity, which couldn't be farther from the truth. You are right that alot of people are mates but I would say 99% of these friendships have come about through meeting at matches, in the pub after games or through this site. Any activity on the site is open to all and anyone who comes along to one - or indeed just to the pub before or after that game is immediately part of the 'clique' - does that stop it being a clique? I've said time and time again - you can't expect people on the site to pretend they don't know each other and thus there is bound to be an element of banter that more occasional visitors don't understand and perhaps therefore feel excluded from....but believe me all are welcome.
Maybe clique is not the most appropriate description but I was just responding to its use in previous posts. I understand what you are saying and I don't doubt that I would be made welcome, I don't drink in Kielys/Maddens but I am a Ho' Show regular so I'm sure our paths will cross next season.

While I disagree with much of the lads initial critcisms, they probably did raise some valid points that should be taken on board for the benefit of all users of the site. It's a pity all of this couldn't have been achieved a bit more constructively and without detiriorating into bit of a slagging match, that just tends to polarise peoples opinions and nothing changes (for the better).

Half bottle of 12yo Jamey left to polish off now, I may be back with a tearful "why can't we all just get along speech in2-3 hours" :lol:
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

FatBoyChoice wrote:
Eve wrote: Perhaps I'm wrong but my understanding of the word clique implies some exclusivity, which couldn't be farther from the truth. You are right that alot of people are mates but I would say 99% of these friendships have come about through meeting at matches, in the pub after games or through this site. Any activity on the site is open to all and anyone who comes along to one - or indeed just to the pub before or after that game is immediately part of the 'clique' - does that stop it being a clique? I've said time and time again - you can't expect people on the site to pretend they don't know each other and thus there is bound to be an element of banter that more occasional visitors don't understand and perhaps therefore feel excluded from....but believe me all are welcome.
Maybe clique is not the most appropriate description but I was just responding to its use in previous posts. I understand what you are saying and I don't doubt that I would be made welcome, I don't drink in Kielys/Maddens but I am a Ho' Show regular so I'm sure our paths will cross next season.

While I disagree with much of the lads initial critcisms, they probably did raise some valid points that should be taken on board for the benefit of all users of the site. It's a pity all of this couldn't have been achieved a bit more constructively and without detiriorating into bit of a slagging match, that just tends to polarise peoples opinions and nothing changes (for the better).

Half bottle of 12yo Jamey left to polish off now, I may be back with a tearful "why can't we all just get along speech in2-3 hours" :lol:
12 yo Jamey eh? Just as well I didn't stick around long enough last night to have that idea planted in my head last night or I may not be as bright eyed and ready for the day as I am this morning... :lol:
Last edited by Eve on April 21st, 2007, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summer is ready when you are

meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Eve wrote:Stop agreeing you - you're the cliqueiest git on this site :roll: :lol:
Me? Friends? In a gang? Shur I'm billy no mates, what are ya on about! I'm off to start a nazi moderators thread! ;)
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Flash Gordon wrote:Tell you what Duff. You give me a laugh…..actually you give a lot of a people a laugh. Although for some reason, some people get quite upset by you and your mates. In fact they get very upset. You drive some people to tears apparently. Young vulnerable women who post on the internet being a particular speciality apparently.)

You've alluded to this a few times now flash and I still don't know what you're talking about. You're claiming that I drove a "young vulnerable woman" to tears - I can honestly say that I've no idea what you're talking about. It seems to me that you're just trying to slur my character - big bad duff picks on young, vulnerable women over the internet - make out like I'm the bully in all this when it's fairly clear to anybody reading this thread that is you who is dishing out all sorts of absurd accusations and personal insults.

Flash Gordon wrote:On my original post on you…to the best of my knowledge all of that stuff is true. Oh hang on, I don't actually know your parents. So maybe the bit about them proud of you isn't true. If so, I apologise for having misrepresented them. :wink: Though I have to say the bit about me attacking your parents was my personal delusional favourite. The rest of the stuff is classic Duff moral outrage. :shock:
Well that speaks for itself, again, the real truth is all there in the thread for anyone to read and I don't think you're fooling anyone.

Flash Gordon wrote:On the one hand - this site is like 1930's Germany with all the censorship…..on the other hand…..you regret that my post is allowed to stand, it’s a sign of how bad things have got. Hmmmmm…… :?
Again, the real truth is there in the thread and you're peddling mistruths. Read the thread and also the "post deletion" thread that Tara set up. The 1930's Germany reference was in response to Leo's post of "if you don't like the forum, then leave" to epaddy. It wasn't a reference to censorship. If you choose to deliberately misrepresent what is written in plain black and white, then base an argument around that, it just looks foolish.

Flash Gordon wrote:Then Combat posts something and its….."you're only posting cos you're his mate"….(Combat, in fairness, I bought you more than one beer, I bought 3 kegs……but, as you know, I don't like to brag about what I do :P )….. On the other hand, you and Dr.Phil/ePaddy are so far up each others orses that it’s a wonder Sheepshagger's homophobia hasn't gone off the scale when he's seen you together…. :D

…..and then…..there's the explaining what you're doing at the rugby club is cringeworthy…..but then……"I organised 3 tag teams"…..brilliant.

Oh…..and then, you accuse people of cliques……totally unfounded, but there you go……and then……it occurs to me that you've been running with the same crew on fora for years. Funnily enough, when I stuck that post up late at night the other night, the "hidden members" shot up from 1 to 4 or 5 within minutes. Funny that. How's the old MSN messaging going by the way? There you go.
I was in bed asleep when you were making those posts about me. I made my last post - the "cringeworthy" post that sent you into a frenzy of personal abuse - around midnight then shut down my computer and went to bed. I logged on the next afternoon to see what you'd been writing about me and I honestly thought that you'd been drinking. But I see you've kept it up again here so obviously it runs deeper than that.

Flash Gordon wrote:But then you're never very consistent are you Duff? Remember the trip to Ravers? The one you didn't show up for? (oh by the way, you still owe me the cash for that) - on the one hand it was - "my mate got sick". Oh hang on…..you then told someone else that you got drinking, got hammered drunk and couldn't be orsed showing up…….and then….and this is the best one. You told someone else that you….errr…….didn't want to get on a bus with a bunch of internet nerds.
That much is 50% true, good by the standards of the rest of your post I suppose. I had no idea that I owed you money for that - you never told me. How much do you want? You can have it straight away of course - you never once told me, so I think it's a bid low to bring it up now months later as a stick to beat me with.

Flash Gordon wrote:I guess the moral of the story is something along the lines of, "if you don't want to get it back, don't dish it out." You and your mates have been aggressive, abusive and bullying for too long. You picked the wrong bloke to attempt to humiliate and embarass on a public forum.
so finally we get to the nub of the issue. You think that I tried to humiliate and embarrass you - all because I called you up on a post that you made that was cringeworthy in my view. So because I took a little dig at a silly comment you made, you have responded with every ounce of vitriol in your body and attempted to slur my character. That is some temper you have Flash and it is not normal behaviour for a man of your age and position. To be perfectly honest, I feel you've way over stepped the mark on this thread and I think a lot of people reading this nonsense will agree.
LeinsterLion
Bookworm

Post by LeinsterLion »

Dear sweet jesus.....

I am one of the aforementioned poster that doesn't come here anymore but used to post regularily (which means I probably don't exist in some people's eyes - if that's you, feel free to pretend this post isn't here and continue your delusion... ), but when I heard about this I had to have a read. Some people need to get some perspective, and certainly vicious and vitriolic page-long attacks on people's character in response to a one line dig seems more than a little bit of an over-reaction. The irony of criticising someone for their online behaviour while posting such nasty and personally-aimed abuse is clearly lost on some. But, my word is it entertaining!
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Welcome back Leinster Lion. Funny you showing up just like that. :wink:

Wanted to take a few days out to calm down and come back and explain perhaps more rationally where I'm coming from.

Duff - first up I'd like to apologise if I went to far. However, and its a big however, while I may have expressed what I felt emotionally, what I said wasn't without foundation unfortunately. During the year or so that this forum has existed I and some of my friends have repeatedly been subjected to posts/attacks that I would describe as deliberately confrontation, often arrogant and sometimes just plain abusive.

Personally I have been merrilly posting away on issues and then enter stage left a group of people - who I suspect might be the "voice of the Kiely's main bar" to which you were referring - have appeared and started playing tag team attack. Attempting to humiliate, embarass and generally take the piss out of me and other posters. Now I'm big and ugly enough to stand my ground and not be pushed around.But there are a lot of people out there who aren't. There are a lot of people out there who have been bullied off threads (and this forum) and, yes, there are a number of people who have ended up in tears as a consequence of some of the stuff that's been said - not only about their posts but about them as people.

Over the past few days I've had quite a few people PM or mail me saying "that's how I felt".

This is not a reaction to a "one liner". Its a reaction to sustained and continuous behaviour over the course of the year - just look at the way the communication has gone before hand on this thread alone. Comments about Limecat " can I such your c~*k Limey", people who post here are "nutjobs", they're "cliquey", what we post is a load of shite/site's gone to shite, stuff that people say that might be offline in your view is "outrageous rubbish". And of course, because I happen to put up something on organising tag rugby....that's "cringeworthy" and you deliberately quoted my comment because you were deliberately trying to humiliate me.

Also of course, there's the usual shite thrown back at Catherine. Everyone's favourite target. Let me tell you something about Catherine. Now I more than anyone know that Catherine has her faults and I suppose you could argue the "don't dish it out if you can't take it back argument" - however, maybe a little context. When she was running the supporters club gig she was doing it all on her own and was working really hard to get things going - many of us here met and became friends because of what she built - now you may not be supportive of it, that's fine. Your choice. But I saw some of the abuse that was directed at her - not just about the stuff she posted but about the way she looked, what she wore, the way she spoke. Other stuff too, personal stuff. Now the people who threw that stuff out probably had a great laught about it. But I saw the impact - her in tears, sobbing uncontrollably for hours, getting sick, losing weight, confidence shattered. That's what some of this stuff does - and before you ask, she is one but not the only one who has ended up in tears by some of the stuff that's happened here.

Something to think about maybe.

Meanwhile, ePaddy who has admitted to deliberately winding people up because he gets a kick out of them reacting is a "valuable contributor". A guy who wound up mild mannered Harry from munsterfans so much that the cooperation plan we had for the t-shirts was dropped - dropped onto my lap. A guy who creates different aliases for the sole purpose of abusing people - Dr. Phil being a case in point. I know he's a mate, and to be honest when I've met him and shared a pint with him, I always thought he was a good bloke. But I don't understand that perspective.

Anyway - ball's in your court now I guess. Maybe we could all learn from this - me included.

Harry - from your side, I'd like to understand why you chose this moment to stand up and make your comments when you did. I was surprised and disappointed by some of the things you say, because I genuinely don't think they're true - and to be honest, I wasn't the only one. But I'd prefer to take that offline.
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Meanwhile, ePaddy who has admitted to deliberately winding people up because he gets a kick out of them reacting is a "valuable contributor". A guy who wound up mild mannered Harry from munsterfans so much that the cooperation plan we had for the t-shirts was dropped - dropped onto my lap. A guy who creates different aliases for the sole purpose of abusing people - Dr. Phil being a case in point. I know he's a mate, and to be honest when I've met him and shared a pint with him, I always thought he was a good bloke. But I don't understand that perspective.

Anyway - ball's in your court now I guess. Maybe we could all learn from this - me included.
Another attack Flash, and from such a saint like yourself? This kick you say, it must come from experience. I have no idea what you are talking about with Harry but like the Duff bus incident you are just trying to get little digs in and from such a placid person like you? The Dr Phil thing was a joke but then again you set the boundaries on what is a laugh and what’s not so I will concede that I should have asked the great Flash Gordon when and where I can have a laugh. The perspective is of course different. You are a 35+ year old guy and many of us are young adults (I of course am a 7 year old schizophrenic who gets perverse kicks in a 20 year olds body) who may have a different mentality. Anyway can’t wait for your next response talking about my kicks, duffs abuse of vulnerable women and all your great achievements. Such strange behaviour from such a god like character like you!
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

epaddy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:

Another attack Flash, and from such a saint like yourself? This kick you say, it must come from experience. I have no idea what you are talking about with Harry but like the Duff bus incident you are just trying to get little digs in and from such a placid person like you? The Dr Phil thing was a joke but then again you set the boundaries on what is a laugh and what’s not so I will concede that I should have asked the great Flash Gordon when and where I can have a laugh. The perspective is of course different. You are a 35+ year old guy and many of us are young adults (I of course am a 7 year old schizophrenic who gets perverse kicks in a 20 year olds body) who may have a different mentality. Anyway can’t wait for your next response talking about my kicks, duffs abuse of vulnerable women and all your great achievements. Such strange behaviour from such a god like character like you!

Why is it a great laugh to post insults and upset people? what kind of laugh do you get from humiliating people?

the stuff you wrote a few pages back about me, for instance. That was vicious. And let's be honest, you and your pals have been writing way worse about me, and others, on Planet Rugby for a number of years now.

You have admitted that you do post to wind people up and get a laugh. You've said so yourself.
What I can't understand is why "getting a laugh" involves so much malice. Why don't you try explaining it?
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

ePaddy. Don't think I've every claimed to be a siant. In fact I think I said that maybe I could learn from this situation.

With regard to the harry situtation. I have told you this repeatedly. But I'm happy to repeat myself one more time.

When the T-shirt thing was kicked off Harry and I were working it together - as a private enterprise actually, no plan to pass on the proceeds to the supporters club. Harry kindly offered to help out with the design and the payment - plan was to use his website "House of Harry" to receive payment. We were working it together and it was a good laugh I have to say.

Then one week you had been particularly abusive on munsterfans, winding people up, abusing/antogonising etc. I finally got a mail from him saying, "look, sorry to drop you in it and all, but I just can't do anything anymore to help out with the Leinster side of things because I and my mates are sick to the back teeth of ePaddy's constant Wumming and abuse".

Now anybody who knows Harry, knows he's one of the most mild mannered blokes you could meet. So maybe that's a reflection of how bad it was. Suffice to say that I understood perfectly where he was coming from.

The net outcome was that I was left with a sh!t load of orders that I needed to produce, distribute and arrange payments systems for over a 2 week period. And believe me, that was a complete pain in the orse and I really didn't need it. And unfortunately, whether you like it or not, it was entirely your fault.

So there you go. Hope this time you've got it.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

ePaddy, here is the e-mail I got regarding the T-shirts. You may not like what I say, or indeed how I say it, but I am not a liar.

I'm writing this quite late as I felt I needed to, I have meetings first thing in the morning and will be at them for most of the day. I have decided not to do the shirts for the you because I am pretty annoyed at ePaddy's behaviour on Munsterfans. I had received PMs asking me to do the shirts from him prior to your request, and in the best possible intention agreed to do this. However I find his continuing trolling behaviour on the site towards the members insulting towards not only them, but to me. I also find the posting of items from mf.com to PR quite annoying as well.

I am not blaming all leinster fans for this, but I do take exception when I believe the person asking for them is continuing to act like this. There is taking the mick and taking the mick, but this goes over the top in my opinion and as I not interested in making money from this, I think I can leave this to yourself to organise by yourselves. I not in any of this for the money so I don't really care.

I am no angel myself, I have constantly asked ePaddy to cop himself on recently but he has not listened nor even replied to PM's that I have sent back from him.

He is a master at trolling and I don't mind this, but he has over stepped the mark in my opinion and I have my principals, not many, but some are left.

I have been in touch with Camdem Clothing on Wexford Street, the person you need to deal with is Ross.

He is aware that a call needs to be made tomorrow to put in a final order if it is to be done by Weds/Thurs week. He also has all the artwork and is ready to go.

You will need to call him to give a credit card number as security. There are a number of orders, not much but some, that I will pass on at lunchtime tomorrow to you. It's up to you what you want to charge for the shirts now. I would keep it at €15 if I was you as it is quite time consuming to do this.

I am sorry if you think I am overreacting, I don't think I am. I don't need the hassle for something like this as I have a lot of work to do in my real job day to day, but I don't like to see certain people wanting things one minute, yet are totally disrespectful the next, either to me, or to people on mf.com. I certainly cannot justify spending my time after work doing this in the face of this type of thing going on, and to be frank it annoys me to think that my time is going to be spent allowing certain people who get off on giving naked abuse, get these shirts, while it has been an absolute pleasure to do the Comical Eddie ones as they were a laugh and mostly to people I know. I think you know most of the people who are ordering so you're better placed to deal with the situation as you know them personally.

I cannot stress how much this has nothing to do with you. I have spent 2 hrs tonight trying to get the website ready and in the meantime being reading those threads so enough is enough for me

I hope it's not a burden for you to do it, if I can help between you and me, I will.

If I can be of any help to organise or to answer any questions let me know, but for now I am not going to go ahead with this.

I'll be informing the various sites that you are taking over from now on.
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

I remember you saying something about it before alright but Christ Harry must have been on his period that day to throw his toys out in such spectacular fashion. I have thanked you for that girv T-Shirt before but in all fairness no one put a gun to your head to do them. Anyway well done on successfully engineering the biggest shitfight on LF to date. I just hope certain things can be resolved from this like the PR crew will have to stop our daily chats on ckav that no one can seem to find. Any way I will leave you to set the boundries on whats a laugh and whats not.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Yes, you denied the Harry thing too. Funny, several other people saw the conversation on the Leinster women being a crowd of dogs.

Haven't been to PR in years, its blocked on my work computer . But just had a quick look. On page 1 near the top, there's another one of those imaginary conversations going on there:

"Just ignore him ePaddy, you'll just stress out and lose a load of weight and stuff. Has this joke died yet?" The wit and wisdom of Sexy Rexy.

It is of course absolutely hillarious that people (plural) would end up in tears, get sick or lose weight. :roll: Now I agree that the boundaries of what's funny are grey, but I think most people would agree that's a fairly good indicator of stuff having gone too far. As was Harry's reaction. But I really don't think there's any point in trying to explain that to you.

As for engineering shitfights. I think most people realise where the problem is.

Anyway, think this has gone far enough. Personally, I'm just going to ignore you going forward.

PS: Those of us who saved you from getting a beating in Keilys that night when you were falling over drunk and causing trouble.....I think you'll find they might not be there next time.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee :P
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

ePaddy walk away, life's too short.

For anyone interested, here's the PR thread which Flash is quoting out of context from: PR Hair Cliches

Actually pretty funny and certainly reminds me of a number of threads I've seen here involving Flash, Grumpy & others.

As an aside, Mods can we lock this thread, it's becoming pretty tedious. :?
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Probably right Harry.
TheRugbyDude
Bookworm

Post by TheRugbyDude »

Hahahaha, how I love this thread!

The internet nerd called "Flash Gordon" (circa 7000 posts) has a falling out with the internet nerd called "ePaddy" (3000 posts plus tens of thousands more on PR, Munsterfans, Gwlad, etc), and all their allies come to the rescue in a manner not seen since the origins of World War 1.

Now they let internet chat spill out into the real world, and we have the situation where the Planetrugby division of Leinsters fans wont go drinking in Ballsbridge for fear that the Half-Way Line crew will start something with them!

Guys, get over it! You lot are the laughing stock of all real-life Leinster fans, the ones who have proper careers that keep them occupied all day, and may occasionally browse forums for info, but dont feel the need to measure their manhood by having the highest "post-count"!

Look at the numbers, there are maybe 5-10 thousand people at Leinster home games, compared to maybe 40 regular posters on this site. You guys are an irrelevant minority, so quit your whining coz nobody wants to hear it!

BTW, thanks for all the free beer on the bus ride to Ravenhill, my first and last expedition with the Leinster internet gang!
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

TheRugbyDude wrote: Now they let internet chat spill out into the real world, and we have the situation where the Planetrugby division of Leinsters fans wont go drinking in Ballsbridge for fear that the Half-Way Line crew will start something with them!

BTW, thanks for all the free beer on the bus ride to Ravenhill, my first and last expedition with the Leinster internet gang!
Jaysus, where did that come from ??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Shitfights amongst Leinster fans.... Just like all good families 8) 8) 8)

Glad that I'm usually too pissed to notice :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
T - 45
Stand up and fight
Bookworm

Post by Stand up and fight »

Interesting thread to read, as someone who lurks or posts on most of the sites mentioned. Flash, you come across on this thread as being quite decent and it took a lot of provocation to cause you to react, fair play. Others have not covered themselves in glory here. I don't find this forum to be any more (or less) self-congratulatory than any other fansite, I think the problem is that on PR, there are very few rules and by necessity, the same can't apply on LF or MF. I tend to frequent PR more for that reason (as I generally find it hard to bite my tongue when provoked) but I can see the value of the fansites too. They are always first with team related news and gossip.

Here's a suggestion, in future, when anyone feels the need to blow off steam or have a right go at someone, take it to Gwlad and get stuck into Philbb, it's better than any stress ball/punching bag. It's fun and it's easy and totally guilt-free as he is the biggest clown on any rugby forum I've seen. To really wind him up, choose a Munster-sounding username...
I love the smell of turnips in the morning, smells like...victory.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

TheRugbyDude wrote:
You won't be missed, you freeloading w&%ker!
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Donny B. wrote:
TheRugbyDude wrote:
You won't be missed, you freeloading w&%ker!
Now, Now.... Stone Cold....

Just because he is ungrateful for the exceptional work that others have put in in organising events such as the Ravenhill Rush, is no cause to go calling him names...

We'll just have to accept that because everything was on offer for free, there were a number of freeloaders on board. They were less willing to jump aboard when asked to shell out to go to Musgrave Park.

Everything that has been organised is with the view to expanding the supporters clubs base, leading to better organsiation in the future. Perhaps it is appropriate that an official LSC (not the provisional LSC 8) :wink: :wink: ) is stepping out from the shadows with formalised structure and events.
T - 45