New threads/posts

If you have feedback about the site or the forum, leave it here

Moderator: moderators

Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

New threads/posts

Post by Hickiefan »

...are no longer highlighted with the little yellow box thingumy (I can talk technical when I need to) when I log in, or the main menu a section say 'Leinster addicts' might have a yellow box but then you open it no posts are highlighted.

Have I done something to my settings? :?
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

I still have a weird problem (posted about it some time back, but looks like I'm the only one).. my first guess would be to delete your lf.com cookies and try again (having to log back in, like).
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

meinster wrote: I still have a weird problem (posted about it some time back, but looks like I'm the only one).. my first guess would be to delete your lf.com cookies and try again (having to log back in, like).
Is this the best forum for such disclosures? :wink:

Will attempt to do the cookie(not touched by bovines) thing and see if that helps. :D
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

Still have this issue on my work computer - but it's working fine at home. Same Mac in both places. Hmmmmm :?
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Happens to me too. . .(the box not always highlighting new posts since the last viist). .. both work and home :?
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

sheepshagger wrote:Happens to me too. . .(the box not always highlighting new posts since the last viist). .. both work and home :?
Happens every now and then with me. Only happens at home though and not in college